Mil Very Near End Of Life ??

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Sending you supportive hugs Carara - my thoughts will be with you during today and I hope your MiL passes peacefully. It must be such a comfort to her to have you both there - hold that in your mind when you are struggling.

Celia
xx

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
Thanks Pennie

Its such a Thankless Task :(

And today she was moaning quite loud....

I said " Mom are you in pain"

No response

I Said Louder "Mom are you in pain"

Her reply "Where you stuck me ":eek: :mad::mad::mad:

So she`s not in pain :D

She never changes :rolleyes:

x x x

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
Thanks Dazmum

Yes totally exhausted now :eek:

Mil fast asleep now after being awake since around 4am :eek:

I still have to go and bring more nappies yet :eek::eek:

Couldnt be bothered this morning and was way too busy cleaning her mess up :(

On a nicer side hubby is tiling kitchen and looks ruddy lovely :D:D:D

x x x

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Me too, I just got back home and went straight to see how you are doing. All of you. I am glad about the tiling...... that must be nice, and a good thing to focus on for hubby.

I thought you were having a heat wave over there, so it should be ideal for drying laundry? Better than rain and drizzle for sure.

Your MIL is resilient, a strong and healthy body. She is still going strong and you two are worn thin. Such a paradox, isn't it.

So, like doznes and dozens of TPers, I am thinking of you. Peace descending like rays of morning sunshine. Be well and go with the flow.... MIL won't be rushed. Her agenda, and that is probably fitting for her.

Hugs BE

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Hi Carara.
Hope all is well. You're perfectly right! It is worse than being abused isn't it. When they're all feisty, at least they are fighting back. At this stage they are just sad xx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Hello Carara - have been thinking of you, hubby and MIL today - how are you all? Hope it has been more peaceful than stressful.

Big supportive hugs coming through the ether for you,

Celia
xxx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Just checking in to say I'm thinking of you tonight. Rest when you can and only do what is absolutely necessary. In time to come you will look back and be justly proud of the dedication you are showing to your MiL. X

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloJb