Night time Incontinence.

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
Has your mum been assessed by the incontinence team? Would they agree to that as it would provide some free pads or pull ups? They don’t organise carers etc so it might feel ‘safe’ for them!?!?

I assume they have Kylie sheets, wipes, Tena cream etc…or do they need to be run thru some of the basics?

I use a kylie, incontinence team provided pad inside a pull up (that we buy). The pad is v good and the pull up usually bone dry so re used.

popsynana

Aug 25, 2023
Hi, I work with an individual that has very bad night time incontinence, I am not there through the night, however his wife says that his incontinence has got worse as he is thoroughly wetting the bed at night and is completely soaked in the morning, also it doesn't wake him at night ( which is quite rare in my profession) he uses pull ups and has all the continence products needed, however he still wets the bed fully at night. is there anything out there products wise or medication wise that could help.
He cannot have Desmopressin as he has a heart condition.
my wife is the same every night for the last 4 months aldi pants bed pad and sheets and pjs absolutly soaked every night i know this does not help sorry

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
my wife is the same every night for the last 4 months aldi pants bed pad and sheets and pjs absolutly soaked every night i know this does not help sorry
Hello @popsynana I am sorry to read about your wife’s incontinence issues. Have you discussed the issue with the continence team at her GPs.

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
@Weasell are the NHS maxi night pads effective? you sound like you know! We’ve been using Tena maxi pull ups which with one change in the night are working well. We’re expecting a delivery of night pads from incontinence team. Never used pads before ……. I don’t want to start having to wash every morning if I can help it!
Hi! I’m sorry I realise I didn’t properly respond to your question!
these ones have great absorbency.
1702306482757.jpeg