Vulnerable 88 year old missing for 6 days

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Ann

I have only just caught up with your thread. I shall send the link to my friends who live in the Chingford, west essex areas

I am so sad to read about your poor Dad. It must be a living nightmare for you. Sending you my support.

Jan xx

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Hello Ann,
You and your family have been constantly in my mind since you told us about your dad's disappearance.
Please God there will be some good news soon. I cannot imagine your pain but just want to send you my love.
Angela

copsham

Oct 11, 2012
Oxfordshire
Thinking of you

Gwyn Morris, has been missing for 6 days ............

If I can be of any help I am in NW London. If you have any thoughts or places you want checking out let me know. It must be such a worrying time (understatement)

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Local Press / Local News

Hello Ann , Am keeping this Thread going & bumping it up to the Top ! , do hope there has been good coverage in the local Press / T V & Radio as am sure they will be a good help & source of contact etc ( if people do not like contacting the Police )

Love , Prayers & Support ( my Father has Dementia & am trying to understand how you must be feeling etc ) Have posted on your F B Page x

Love Grove x x x

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
Sky News Your Report App

Just having a look on my sky news app on my iphone. There is a link at the bottom that says 'your report'.

You can post stories and pictures to send to sky news for them to consider putting on the site.

May be worth a try so if anyone has contact with Ann it may be worth a mention and may get some more national news awareness.

Sharon

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
I've forwarded the link to a few celebrities including Fiona Phillips so hopefully they'll retweet it to their followers.

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Ann

You and your dad are still in my thoughts and am praying for a happy outcome. So many have been touched by what's happened - you must be absolutely aching to find him.

Px

Last edited:

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Although I'm in Ireland, a lot of my FB friends are in UK, so have also shared on FB, and asked them to post it too. My heart goes out to you and your family Ann.

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
I've sent tweets to as many newspaper & journalists as I can think of. Hope at least one of them shows a spark of interest & gets your dad's plight on the National media.

Mo
x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crispy_