Vulnerable 88 year old missing for 6 days

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Ann, I’m desperately sorry to hear this news, my heart goes out to you. I’d been wishing so hard for a different outcome. Hope with much love and support around you, you will find the strength to get through. Your dad is at peace now. Love Px

hollycat

Nov 20, 2011
At a total loss for words, so just wanted to say that you are and will remain in our thoughts x x x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Much Love & Support

So , so sorry to read the very sad news & sending much Love , Sympathy & Comfort to Ann & all the family today & in the days to come

Much Love & Support Love Grove x x

dizzy the cat

May 29, 2012
South Hampshire, UK
To Ann and family, my deepest condolences.
Rest in peace, Gwyn..........may your Spirit soar

02circles_of_awakening.jpg

Amble

Jun 5, 2007
Surrey UK
Chief Inspector Gerry McDonald said: “This is extremely tragic news and our thoughts are with Gwyn’s daughter Ann and her family. I would like to pay tribute to them for their strength and courage during what has understandably been a very difficult time
Ann, I would like to join my tribute to this one and say that I shall be thinking of you and your family in the coming days and weeks.

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Ann,
I am so sorry to hear this news. My condolences to you and your family. Don't forget TP is still here for you
love Tre

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I have only just caught up with this tragic news. I am so very soory. My sincere condolences Ann. I hope you will find some answers now even though they won't help the outcome. X

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Dear Ann and family

I've just checked in to see if any good news. So very sorry to hear this tragic news. May you find the strength to keep you going in the weeks and months ahead.

Love from
Pauline
xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crispy_