Vulnerable 88 year old missing for 6 days

AnnHawker

Dec 11, 2012
My father, Gwyn Morris, has been missing for 6 days having escaped from his care home. The police have been looking for him but have now said that he may be in London in one of the hospitals and in a very vulnerable state. I need help in trying to find him as I'm nearly out of my mind with worry.Please, please help me.He may have walked along the towpath from Stansted Abbotts to London in the early hours of Thursday morning.The Hertford/Ware/Harlow area has and is still being searched by the police but no sightings.He may be in London. Please share the below link and keep looking out for him as we are desperate for news. Thank you so much.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Ann I am so sorry. If you would PM (private message) me your link I will post it for you.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Much Love & Support

Hello Ann , Just logged on & had to reply , am very sorry to read about your Father & much sympathy & support to you at this hard time for you ( my own Father has Dementia )

Sorry not able to help look for him As we all live in Yorkshire however just sending much Love , Support & Hugs to you for today & in the days to come

Special T P Vibes that the Police have more clues etc to help in the Search

Take Care & you are both in my thoughts ....... ( sorry could not read your "Link " bit :confused: ...... am thinking did it come onto the Thread ? )

Love Grove x x

Last edited:

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
I have re-tweeted the police appeal on Twitter,
I hope your Dad is found soon.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I am so sorry to hear about your dad i have put it on my facebook timeline I have hundreds of friends from all over the UK and they will all see it , I hope that he is found soon, I am thinking of you .

Best Wishes Jeany xx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Ann,

So sorry to hear about your dad being missing - I too have sent the link on its rounds and asked everyone to add it to their facebook pages and anywhere else also.

Hope you get some good news soon...

Fiona

kingmidas1962

Jun 10, 2012
South Gloucs
Hello Ann,

I've Facebooked it and Twittered it also and asked for lots of shares. thinking of you and yours through this extraordinarily difficult time

xxxxx

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
So sorry to hear your dad is missing Ann.

I see you think he might head for London. Does he have links with a particular area from when he was younger? I have a number of friends in various parts of London & will gladly get them to spread the word around

Really hope he is found soon

Wishing you & your family strength to get through this traumatic time

Mo
x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland
Hi there Ann,

i am so sorry to read that your father has been reported missing. i cannot help the search as i live in Northumberland. just want to let you know that i am thinking of you at this painful time.

jan1962

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
So sorry to read about your father Ann. I've shared the link on Facebook and so very much hope your dad is found very soon. Kind regards

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hello Ann.

I'm so sorry to hear about your poor Dad. You must be frantic.

I have shared the link on my facebook page, and have asked me friends to do the same xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Dear Ann

A group from our church (inc our house) will be in London Weds Thurs Fri night amongst the homeless I will give them a photo tonight

hopefully he will be found before then but I will get them to put a photo on our bus incase anyone recognises him

we will be praying

Sarah