Vulnerable 88 year old missing for 6 days

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland
Hi there,

just read the latest post saying BBC Wales has picked up the story. let all hope and pray that this is the break that is needed to find your father.

continuing to pray and keeping everything crossed for his safe return.

jan1962

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Love & Prayers

Hello Anne , Just sending much Love & Prayers to you & all your family ( especially your Dad ) & you are all in my thoughts & prayers ...... Do hope your Dad is found safe very soon

Much Love & Hugs

Love Grove x x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
News five hours ago from Help Find Gwyn Morris Facebook page

'Had meeting w DCI McDonald this morning more news later. My car then broke down so only justgotback to update u. Sill trying to get Dad's disappearance out nationally. Thank you all for your continuing support. It's so heartwarming to know that there are so many lovely kind people out there offering help and support. Xx'

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Agree with Izzy it is so terribly sad & just sending positive thoughts that your Dad's story is put out on the National News very soon

Much Love , Hugs & Strength

Love Grove x x

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Dear Ann

I'm so sorry to hear this, it must be a nightmare for you and your family, not to mention your poor old dad.

I am driving down to Cardiff from Hereford in the morning, and so will keep my eyes open just in case.

love
Pauline

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Still missing ! How can we help?

Ann is still having trouble getting national media coverage :mad:

If you have contacts in the media or public eye please contact them.

Is there anyway of contacting all hospitals & hostels??????

There is a poster available to download from

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/gwynmorris

I'm using my facebook & twitter accounts to try to keep this to the forefront.

Mo
x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Everybody & thank you Mo for the Poster Link ..... very helpful & will print it out later

Do hope the story does make the National News

Much Love & Prayer 's Anne & you are all still in my thoughts

Love Grove x

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Latest from Facebook

Latest posts from Ann's Facebook page for those of you who can't access it.

Help find Gwyn Morris
More media news today-I did an interview with BBC Radio Essex today and they will share it with other regions I understand. Also ITV are doing a programme on Missing People sometime between Christmas and New Year so I am to do some TV prerecording tomorrow for that.So hopefully the news about Dad will start to spread. Thank you all for your continuing support xx

Help find Gwyn Morris
Someone has mentioned looking in allotments for Dad, and I'm sure the Police checked them in the immediate locality, but if I could ask you all to keep looking and spreading the word as it is a possibility Dad may have taken shelter in some such place.

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
I have printed off the poster and will put it in my car. With so many people travelling this weekend for Christmas you never know who might have seen Gwyn on their travels.

Fiona

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
I have printed off the poster and will put it in my car. With so many people travelling this weekend for Christmas you never know who might have seen Gwyn on their travels.
Fiona

Great idea Fiona! I don't know why but it hadn't occurred to me. I'll do the same.

Mo
x

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Latest Update from Ann's Facebook page

"Just had interview with ITVAnglia and it will be going out tonight on the 6 o' clock news. I'd thought it was for some story they were running after Christmas so was pleased to hear of the earlier coverage.They also did another interview with DCI McDonald.We just so need someone somewhere to have seen something. Xx"

Really hope this brings a breakthrough.

Love & Support Ann.
Mo
x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Thanks Mo _N , For the update & am pleased it was on the I T V Local News , positive vibes it helps & some body watching the News has a clue etc which might help the Police

Love & Prayer 's Anne to you & your Dad

Love Grove x x

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
Bumpy bump to the top you go - please everyone keep spreading the word and looking and see if we can find him before Christmas.