1. Expert Q&A: Living well as a carer - Thurs 29 August, 3-4pm

    As a carer for a person living with dementia, the needs of the person you care for will often come before your own. You may experience a range of difficult emotions and you may not have the time to do all the things you need to do. Caring can have a big impact on both your mental and physical health, as well as your overall wellbeing.

    Angelo, our Knowledge Officer (Wellbeing) is our expert on this topic. He will be here to answer your questions on Thursday 29 August between 3-4pm.

    You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

  1. Slugsta

    Slugsta Registered User

    Morning (it's not often I say that!),

    Ann, I'm sorry that your visit to MIL was not great on several levels! I would also have been fuming about the washing :mad: It must be so hard to walk away when she is calling out for you, much easier when she is telling you to go!

    I think you are right about getting into a routine of working so that you protect your days off. Don't forget that admin, checking emails etc still count as work too!

    Thanks everyone for your input. As usual, I have had more help here than from the 'professionals'! I am going to see if I can persuade Mum to wear the pull-ups that I ordered in error. The actual pad is huge, she will look as if she has just got off a horse!, but I might be able to sell her on the idea 'just while you have this infection'. Part of the problem is that she doesn't seem to feel any embarrassment about being wet, so I can't work on that angle.

    I tried the Continence Nurses just after 9am. Spoke to a different lady who was adamant that they won't supply pull-ups. I said that the order has been done, all I want today is advice about how to manage the current situation. She suggested I go on-online, look at the 'Tena' site and order some samples!! :mad:

    Have also tried to ring Adult Services, Admiral Nurses and Alzheimers help-line. Every one of these had a message saying that they were very busy and I should try another time or leave a message (which would be answered 'within 48 hours'). So I'm feeling pretty fed-up. I guess it's the first time I have had an issue that I can't fix on my own. How much worse must this be for people who are caring 24/7 and/or do not have the background knowledge of anatomy/physiology and 'the system' that I do?!

    Mum has a dental appointment this morning.It's the third appointment we have made, so I'm hoping it will be 'third time lucky'! And that she doesn't leave the waiting room chairs wet . . .

    Talking about Garden Centres, we have about 6 within a short drive of home. As far as the cafe and extras are concerned, I would say that 2 are very good, 2 are so-so and the other 2 we don't really visit as they don't have much other than plants. There are also many that are just that bit further away, the one we visited on Wednesday took less than 30 minutes to reach. One of them always has a great Christmas display, complete with live reindeer, and Mum and I have visited for a few years. Last year I got OH to drive, as it is a bit to far for me, but Mum really wasn't interested. I won't mention it this year unless she does.

    Sorry, this has been very 'me me me' :eek: Am thinking of you all and sending lots of (((hugs))).
  2. Ann Mac

    Ann Mac Registered User

    Oct 17, 2013
    JM, thats a pain about having to wait and the travel to a hospital to get the blood test done for your daughter - I hope it just takes a tweak on the dosage to help her feel better, though xxx I've dropped a couple of tactful and gentle hints about the washing at the hospital - if they would just separate off the wet stuff (and try not to give me other patients wet stuff to wash, while they are at it!) I wouldn't mind at all - its just when I have been given up to two large, full bags, with 'wet' and just ordinary washing mixed up, everything gets damp, everything is impregnated with the smell and before I can sort it, I have to do one or two loads at 30 degree's, just to ensure that I don't have the smell lingering and building up in the house, before separating colours and hot washes out to do at the proper temps. Its the only way I can figure to avoid the lingering odour, but its obviously adding to the time it takes as well as using more electricity and detergent. As for yesterday - to dump an open bag of urine soaked and smelling washing by a table, as someone is eating, just struck me as being bang out of order. If it had been properly sealed, it wouldn't have been an issue :(

    If I get timed out when posting, I can usually just click 'back', then I copy what I have written, log back in and paste. However, as I've said, I'm having issues with it taking ages to reload pages, and if that happens and I get a 'timed out message', then clicking back doesn't work and I lose everything. I tend to 'preview' before posting (as then I tend to spot at least most of any typo's) and I have mostly got into the habit of 'copying' what I have written before I do that, to try and avoid the 'timed out message'.

    Could the continence nurse you spoke to have been any more unhelpful, do you think, Slugsta? I so feel for you - I swear that a large percentage of the stress carers feel is caused by jobworths, unhelpful or non-existent support and the constant being 'passed round' because no one can actually help when you ask for it :(

    Yep, you guys are right, I need to make sure that I 'protect' my time off - in fact, during induction the managers all advised us to make sure that we do this, to be fair. This week, I've counted the induction hours (not sure about the 6 hours plus travelling, so I haven't counted that), which added up to about 14 hours, plus 2 hours spent writing up notes at the hotel, 5 hours on notes and some research on Wednesday and a good 7 hours yesterday, not counting the lengthy phone call - so am just over with hours this week - however, as I said, if the responses I am looking out for arrive today, it will be another hour or two dealing with them. Its to my benefit to put in a few extra hours while I am finding my feet, and I don't mind it - but obviously, its not a habit I want to get into long term if i can avoid it.

    Just been and stocked up on toiletries for Mil - asked the last couple of times if she needs anything, but each time promised that they will check and let me know and heard nothing. The corridor down to the bedrooms is locked during the day, as are the bedrooms, and when the staff are so busy, it feels like an imposition to ask them if they can leave what they are doing to come with me and open up successive doors so I can check for myself. So I figured if I just get what I think she might need, well at least she won't run out. The last few washes have contained the bottoms from one pair of pj's, the top from another - and no sign of the rest of the sets or the other two pairs she also should have with her, so am now debating do I need to go out and buy her a couple more sets? Or is it worth it when they may well go missing or when the others may well turn up :confused:

    Just to add - you know I mentioned that I 'preview' to check typo's? - Just as well - 'cos I've just spotted that I had referred to the 'continence nurse' as the 'incontinent nurse' when I first typed it :D
  3. Amy in the US

    Amy in the US Registered User

    Feb 28, 2015
    For all we know, that Continence Nurse IS incontinent. The one Slugsta spoke to on the phone certainly sounded incompetent!!

    I had a Google of your garden centre, Ann, and I want to go there! A cafe with proper food and wine and I'm sold! We definitely haven't anything like that in our area, but it would be a huge draw if we did. As I said, there are a few I've been to in the States that are similar, but it's not a "thing" here, more's the pity.

    I did find the reference to the books, Slugsta, but admit I only glanced at it. I'll have a proper look later. How was the dentist appointment? Sorry you're having such a time with the pads.

    Thanks to nitram, as always, for providing timely and helpful tech support and information. I didn't know about that feature. Thank you.

    JM, just yesterday, one of my cats managed to do something to my keyboard so I was suddenly typing in a whole different (unintelligible) alphabet, and that was just a casual whack from the floor! (This is a big cat who can reach my keyboard when standing on her hind legs and trying to get my attention/into my lap/at my food. If I'm standing up and she stretches, she can reach to my waist. Tells you how short I am!) When they walk on my keyboard it's usually a disaster. They're not allowed on my desk, not that it stops them.

    Hope you can get the blood test/iron levels sorted for your daughter, JM, and that doesn't sound in the least convenient about going to hospital for the blood draw.

    Ann, no advice about the washing, just sympathy, and no, I can't understand why they can't put clothes in a bag properly. I know they're busy, I know they get distracted, but it's just not difficult. I would have been very irritated as well.

    Also condolences on the death of your friend. As you say, even when it's not unexpected, it's not welcome news.

    However, everything you say about the job is sounding good and I am so pleased for you. I imagine it will take some time to sort out, not only the equipment, but also your schedule. We know you are up to the task!

    And thanks again for all the support about my mother. I really wasn't given a timetable for when this would happen but I suppose it's been at least two weeks since they rang me about this, hasn't it? I confess I haven't pestered them for much information. This is partly avoidance, partly procrastination, partly not wanting it to happen, and partly somehow not wanting to rock the boat. All of which is silly, I know, but there it is.

    I do know that they have to replace the carpet and repaint in both rooms and I have no idea how long that takes. Well, I know how long it takes, but I don't know how long it takes the care home to get it finished!

    I am also waiting to hear from the manager/administrative person, about the new fee structure. I am hoping that I will just be able to look it over and sign a couple of pieces of paper as an addendum to the current agreement, and not have to start from scratch with the entire application and contract. That was long and tedious and slow! The source of my procrastination, is my fear about the contract. When my mother moved into this care home last year, there were some sections of the contract I refused to sign and it was a fight, but the manager eventually gave in. There is a different manager now and I'm not sure she would.

    I have to run but more later. Thank you, as always, for listening, and sending warm wishes to everyone!
  4. Slugsta

    Slugsta Registered User

    Amy, I do hope that you won't have another fight on your hands about the care home contract! I can understand why you would want to keep your head down and pretend this is not happening - we might know, in our hearts, that things are getting worse but actually having that confirmed can be hard to bear :(

    This is the garden centre we visited with Mum this week


    JM, it is very wrong that there are not more flexible arrangements for phlebotomy. When I was working at the surgery, my HCA would bleed even under 10s if they had decent veins and would tolerate the procedure! I do hope that your daughter is soon feeling better again.

    Ann, it's not only that the Continence Nurse was unhelpful, she was also only just short of being rude! Thank goodness that things seem a bit better today!

    I am currently lying on my bed with my lappy alongside me and Sky is lying on my chest. Alf also likes that position during the night - but, at nearly 7kg, he is rather less comfortable :D
  5. jugglingmum

    jugglingmum Registered User

    Jan 5, 2014
    Our cats sleep at the bottom of the bed, although the big one will jump up on me and walk along me in the night as I am on his way to the window sill (and at this time of year open window)

    forgot to mention OH called me outside last night, about 11, as there were a couple of hedgehogs on our front lawn, one had hidden in the hedge, but the other one stayed for a bit so I put some wet catfood down (correct hedgehog food I understand) which is had a munch on. We often see them at this time of year although there are signs of them at other times.
  6. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Not been around as app not working, so I'm using safari. Can't wait for the app to come back, tbh. Easier to read and less confusing!
    I've decided to wait until I come back from holiday before seeing the doc. I'm due for a medication review then, anyway. Went to pick up pills today, double lot cos of hols, got home and they had left out the nasal spray! I could have picked it up after 16:00, but it was windy and pouring with rain, so I'll go on Monday. Nuisance dispensers!
    I haven't, at this time of morning, got time to reply to you all, but hope everything is going as well as possible got you all.
    Btw, it's still windy and pouring!
  7. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    App back, thank goodness! The print on the main site on safari was so small, I was having trouble reading it! Obviously iPad screen not big enough!
    Was raining again earlier,but now looks like it's clearing, another thank goodness! Though there are gusts of wind still. Debating whether to go and do the paperwork or find a coffee shop . Wonder which will win!
  8. Grace L

    Grace L Registered User

    Jun 14, 2014
    NW UK
    Good afternoon all, thought I'd better let you know how I'm getting on.

    Having a mix of good and bad days, I definitely did too much the other day, so have cut back on my walks.
    Physio was pleased with me on Thursday, but said I have to take my time, not be in such a rush.

    I'm hating the humid weather. Today is much nicer.
    I cant have any windows open as I have to stand on a chair to open and close them.
    Didn't think of that 'issue' before I had my knee done.
    I've had the front door open on the 'chain', but its been too muggy to allow a breeze.

    My upstairs neighbours were out the other day when we had that huge thunderstorm.
    They had left their windows open , luckily they didn't have any damage.

    My niece has been popping in to see Granny.
    Earlier today, niece found Granny with her pills piled on the dining table, still in packets, but all mixed up.
    She was getting confused about what she needs to take, and when.
    A lot red faced, flustered , and getting very worked up.

    Niece said there were LOADS, not just a month or so worth.
    I need to make a call to her Docs on Monday (or Nurse) to see if they can sort something out.

    Also.... she had missed (? forgotten) 2 appointments to have her hearing tested.
    She's been going more deaf over this last year or so.... I need to follow that up, if I can.

    Had another call from SiL (nieces mum), asking me when I was going to be well for a drive to see mum.
    It was only after I had put the phone down, I wondered if she 'thought' I was going to be the one who drove over to MiL... and not her.

    Told her again that I was not going to be doing anything 'hands on' for at least 2 more months.
    I can make a few calls here and there, but that is about it.
    I'd like the physio to be with me on my first 'drive'. I don't want my first drive to be to MiL's .

    Trying to catch up with all your news. Thinking of you. xxxx
  9. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Grace, so nice to see you! Glad to hear you are progressing, if somewhat erratically! I'm afraid that's what happens. Windows are a nuisance, but I guess the worst of the hot weather has now gone. It felt really good last night to snuggle under the duvet!
    Think it took 7 weeks before I got back into driving ( not mentioning the drive I did at 3 1/2 cos stepson and OH had gone over to new house in two cars ........ and brought them both back! Men!
    Take your time with it. Tell relations it'll take even longer!
    Good luck for the next stage of rehab.
  10. Ann Mac

    Ann Mac Registered User

    Oct 17, 2013
    Morning everyone,

    Had to laugh, Amy, at the antics of your cat :D Especially the 'not allowed 0n my desk, not that it stops them'. I have a similar issue with my dogs - not allowed upstairs or on the sofa's - not that it stops them, either :rolleyes: I have fingers and toes crossed, hoping that you won't have to do battle over the contract when your Mum moves - I understand 100% the procrastination and avoidence of that particular task, I have developed almost a phobia about tackling any paperwork to do with Mil, because its never straightforward and rarely leads to anything other than more running round and more complications!

    That garden centre looks gorgeous, Slugsta - another place where I would be tempted to spend far too much, though, I think :D

    We very occasionally get hedgehogs in our garden, JM - but I suspect that the dogs keep them hiding for most of the time. When we were having our extention built, OH had to call me rather early one morning as a small family of them had actually fallen into one of the holes for the footings and needed rescuing - lovely little creatures, thankfully none injured and it was so nice to be able to get up close to them :)

    Well Spamar - which won? Coffee shop or the paperwork? :D A lot fresher here too, now - I also snuggled under the covers last night for the first time in ages :)

    Grace, glad to get an update, and glad that on the whole things are improving. Keep on sticking to your guns with Sil - everytime I read about the pressure she puts on you, her sheer cheek leaves me breathless - could she be any more obvious in her attempts to line you up as your Mil's carer? Stay strong, Hun xxxx

    Got caught up in going through my back log of photographs yesterday morning, breaking off only to go see Mil, drop off clean clothes for her and pick up daughter from her theatre school. I arrived just as Mil was finishing her lunch, thankfully she was a lot less tearful than the previous visit, but very much engaged in something she had going on (in her head) with one of the other patients. Quite what it was all about, I have no idea, because Mil's side of the conversation had absolutely no connection with anything that this other lady actually said to her, and vice-versa :confused: It started with the lady - who tends to be up and moving, weilding an imaginary duster and moving things around most of the time - sitting down next to Mil, and asking if 'they' had taken 'them' to put where they should be? Mil's response was to ask was she going to eat her pudding now, as otherwise Matron would be shouting? and attempting to spoon yoghurt into this other ladies mouth. The lady responded by taking the tissue out of Mils hand and wiping the table, saying something about how she had put the boxes in the other place, and then Mil wanted to know if she had finished the writing? The lady told Mil she had made the beds. "Bloody Nora" exclaimed Mil "You'll get us shot - you know we have been told that those notes are out of bounds!. The other lady leaned forward and told Mil "Well, don't cry - you can only do your best", before getting up and going to 'polish' Mils' zimmer frame with Mil's gravy covered tissue! Mil turned to me and in a tone of great disgust said "Did you hear that? Cheeky mare! They should never have promoted her - she's a lousy supervisor. Bossy cow!"

    It was quite bizarre - neither actually acknowledged anything the other said, none of it made sense - but neither appeared to have any recognition of how odd the conversation was - it evidently made sense to them, despite the fact that it sounded most peculiar to me. I wonder what exactly each of them heard as the other spoke? I was so engrossed in their conversation, trying to figure it out, that I lost track of the time and had to shoot off rather abruptly when I realised that I was going to be late to pick up daughter if I didn't go - but I was in such a rush that I managed to leave the bag of dirty clothes I'd been given sitting under the table. Whoops!

    Had a quiet afternoon, OH got up around 4.30 and suggested we head down to the coast in Old Red, with the dogs, and have a fish and chips supper while we were out. Didn't need asking twice, I can tell you! We ended up in Prestatyn, where we walked the long beach there - and I realised that the pain in my hip was pretty much non-existent, despite us walking quite a distance - the shock wave therapy seems to have had a really good impact, down to just 2 doses of pain killers a day on average at the moment, which is amazing! The back still aches, but the worst pain was always in my hip, so to be free of that and able to enjoy a long walk was absolute bliss - I know I'll need more sessions in the future, its not a long term 'cure' - but as far as pain relief goes, its been the absolute best thing that I've been able to try.

    Capped off the evening watching the most beautiful sunset, before having our fish and chips and heading home. Felt the best I've felt since it was decided that we couldn't have Mil back here to live, really relaxed and not a bit stressed out, and I actually slept from around 11.30 till just before 6a.m. this morning. A really lovely end to the day :)

    Hope you all have a nice day today - I'll leave you with one of the sunset shots from the beach last night :) xxx

    Attached Files:

  11. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Lovely pic Ann, wish I could do as well. What do you think? Coffee shop of course. I went to a new-to-me one, although I am familiar either others on site. Not at a garden centre or farm snoop, but at a concert hall! It's quite a complex, lots of quirky shops, always a nice walk round! This one only opened in May, converted from a pre concert eating place. I guess they thought it must be better to use it every day, all day! It's on the river where OHs ashes are scattered.
    I did put these on another thread, but just to save you looking!
    Have started paperwork this am!

    ImageUploadedByTalking Point1474192336.782352.jpg ImageUploadedByTalking Point1474192354.755030.jpg
  12. jugglingmum

    jugglingmum Registered User

    Jan 5, 2014
    Another weekend another cyclcocross race, this time in the North Wales league at Mold sports centre, as this was 20 mins away and the North West (Eng) race was an hour and 15.


    I'm exhausted and will try and catch up later.

    Have to admit that I'm still procrastinating about paperwork, there is just so much of it and also I have so much else to do, with not enough time to do it all it feels.
  13. jknight

    jknight Registered User

    Oct 23, 2015

    I have no idea where you live but if you like 'proper' garden centres, check out this lovely place


    Jenny xxx
  14. Slugsta

    Slugsta Registered User

    Evening all,

    Ann I'm glad that you were able to have a spontaneous evening out with OH. What lovely photos. I'm also very glad that the treatment on your hip was been so successful :)

    Spamar, I didn't realise you are off on holiday again soon. Where are you off to?

    That garden centre looks nice Jenny! A bit nearer to me than Ann - but still some distance from me.

    I see, from the carers' notes, that Mum had a bowel movement in her pull-ups. This is a first, as far as I am aware :( At least the carer was able to help her have a full strip wash, even though she is still refusing help to shower!

    Oh well, let's see what the new week brings . . .
  15. Ann Mac

    Ann Mac Registered User

    Oct 17, 2013
    Morning all,

    The cafe would definitely have won with me, too, Spamar :D Anything and everything is an acceptable reason to avoid the paperwork! I didn't know you were going on holiday either - hope its somewhere nice and that you have a lovely time :)

    I'm not surprised you are exhausted, JM - where on earth do you get your energy from? Though I bet your cycling is probably a huge stress-buster for you - I know OH always feels better for getting out for a ride, he may come in limping and aching and physically shattered, but insisting he feels 'great' :D

    That garden centre looks gorgeous, Jenny - but sadly too far away for me, we are in North Wales - however, we are hoping to travel further afield in Old Red next Summer, maybe having a whole week rather than just the odd weekend away in her, and we have talked about heading down south, so I will keep that place in mind - thank you :)

    Slugsta, I hope that the bowel accident your Mum had was a one off, maybe caused by the UTI or some other infection? I am glad (for her sake and the carer's) that she was wearing the pull ups - they do make it an awful lot easier when it comes to clean up, I found the quicker and more efficiently I could get Mil sorted after something like that, the less chance there was of her becoming overly-upset and it leading to melt downs and more agitation. Mil went through several brief periods of bowel incontinence, once or twice possibly triggered by an infection or tummy upset, but mainly it seemed to be just one of those 'phases' - she would tell me that she 'didn't realise' that the pain in her tummy meant she needed the loo, or that she was 'waiting till she got home' to use the toilet - and then after a few days of regular accidents, they would stop, maybe for a several weeks, before she would go through another brief period of either not recognising that she needed the loo or of wanting to 'wait' until she was at home :(

    Didn't go to see Mil yesterday, had a lazyish morning just pootling through bits of housework, then settled down with a book on the sofa in the afternoon - and crashed out, despite the good nights sleep the night before :eek: When I woke (after TWO hours!), dau told me that the hospital had rung, that I wasn't to worry but could I ring them back as they said there had been a 'incident' with Mil. Straight on the phone and she has had an 'altercation' with another patient, the two of them had apparently battered at each other with rolled up magazines, resulting in Mil getting a skin tear. The nurse assured me she was fine, that even just a few minutes later when they were dressing the skin tear Mil had no recollection of how she had got the injury. Again its the 'POVA' thing - seems that in this instance, a POVA is very different from what I had always thought it to be, seems to be a way of creating a record of this sort of incident and its more to warn staff to be 'aware' that Mil can behave in this way, than anything else. I'm betting its the lady that I've mentioned before, that Mil has taken a dislike to - there have already been two previous incidents where Mil has 'gone' for this lady (and to be fair, the lady has 'gone' right back!), though in the last couple of weeks, two more ladies have been admitted and I've noticed that they can be quite feisty too - Mil has made a few comments that indicate she isn't too keen on them either :rolleyes: I intend going to visit this afternoon, after I finish work for the day, probably just after 4 - heaven only knows what tale she will give me to explain the injury - that's if she even rememebrs that she has an injury in the first place, bless her!

    Work today, got a list of things I want to do and expecting to be very busy - hoping my IT stuff starts arriving as its really hampering me not having it, though once it arrives, I have to schedule in a trip to our nearest IT support and get everything 'hooked up'.

    Hope you all have a good day xxxx
  16. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Morning! Bright blue sky here for a change!
    I'm hopefully off to Cornwall on the 1st October, well, to Dorset that day and Cornwall the day after.
    I go nearly every year these days, staying with one of my cousins and his wife, the one with whom I went to NZ.
    I'm not absolutely sure I'll be going, though, depends on how I feel. Still a bit breathless, unfortunately. Probably won't know for certainty until the morning I'm due to go!

    Meanwhile must go shopping later and pick up that spray from surgery!
  17. Rodelinda

    Rodelinda Registered User

    Jun 15, 2015
    Hi Spamar, thanks for your reply to my PM but I can't get back to you as your in box is full. Sue (from mid-Suffolk - not a million miles away) Sorry to others for hi-jacking this thread.
  18. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Think I've now emptied inbox!
  19. Slugsta

    Slugsta Registered User


    Ann, I'm so glad that you are starting to relax enough to actually sleep! I'm sure the extra couple of hours on the sofa were needed, you have been short on sleep for a rather long time.

    I know I shouldn't laugh - but I'm afraid I did find the image of two elderly ladies setting about each other with rolled-up magazines amusing :eek: I'm glad that MIL won't remember the incident.

    Spamar, I do hope that you will be well enough to take, and enjoy, your holiday :( I will wave on 30th in the hope that you will be passing through Dorset that day.

    I have popped in on Mum twice since Friday. Each time I brought back a load of wet washing, I wonder if the carers are waiting for a full load before they switch the washing machine on? TBH, I'd rather wet stuff was done straight away, even if only rinsed out! I've ordered a few multi-testing stix, I'm told they can be pressed into a wet pad and still give accurate results. I will be able to test leucocytes and nitrites, for infection, and glucose, for diabetes, with the same sticks, which I hope will be helpful. Thankfully, there has been no mention of further faecal incontinence thus far.

    I started going to a new choir a few weeks ago and am really enjoying it. It's mostly 'modern stuff' but I find that I enjoy singing things that I would not enjoy listening to! It's a pity that hubby has no interest in singing as we don't do many things together.

    The weather has really changed here and it was dark before 8pm :(
  20. Spamar

    Spamar Registered User

    Oct 5, 2013
    Slugsta, with luck, I shall be spending the night of the 1st in Marnhull, and earlier in the day be in Sturminster Newton, any closer for your wave?

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.