1. Spamar

Spamar Registered User

Oct 5, 2013
    Suffolk
    Re op.
    All went pretty well and I came out of hospital on Sat. Now being looked after by stepdau, to be followed by her bro. Never had so much being looked after! Think I like it!
    Podiatrist coming later, sounds like normal life creeping back!
    I’ve lost the pain from CO2, at last! So feeling better! Now for some exercises! Plus some catching up, plus a load of phonecalls to get all the things I arranged before I went to cornwall up and going!
    Have a god day, one and all. We had a frost, by the way!

2. silver'lantern

silver'lantern Registered User

Apr 23, 2019
    Female
    good to see you back @Spamar hope you continue to improve...don't rush it and find time to chill and mend

3. Sarasa

Sarasa Registered User

Apr 13, 2018
    Good to hear you are on the mend @Spamar and are being pampered. Don't rush ahead of yourself with doing things now you are feeling better, but take your time.

4. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    I’m glad it all went well @Spamar.

5. reedysue

reedysue Registered User

Nov 4, 2014
    Scotland
    Make the most of being looked after @Spamar , I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend.

6. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Good to hear the update
    Dont try and do things too quickly. Enjoy being looked after.

7. Marcelle123

Marcelle123 Registered User

Nov 9, 2015
    Yorkshire
    Lovely to hear. Wishing you all the best for your convalescence. xx

8. Spamar

Spamar Registered User

Oct 5, 2013
    Suffolk
    Hi all,
    Must apologise for not updating.
    It’s now 8 days since op. feels longer, and feel I ought to be better than I am!
    However, have walked further today than I have since op, so something going well. Physios first thing, they’re happy with all my ‘holes’ ( 6 small, I larger), doesn’t need another redressing, just leave for a week. All healthy and healing well.

Shopping with stepson, we both had a free cup of coffee! Plus lots of chat! Stepson not used to that, he’s all urban, instead of local yokel we are around here! But he enjoyed it. I even bought some Christmas stuff!
    Then tried to get cash, but cash machine not working.......
    Did get a picture framed, ready for stepson to hang up later.
    Things are progressing! Got a load of wood yesterday and car Is being ‘tended to’ in commercial garage.

So basically things are going quite well, just need to build up muscles and strength!

Love to all,

9. jugglingmum

jugglingmum Registered User

Jan 5, 2014
    Female
    Chester
    this thread seems to be missing posts but replying to @Spamar 's post of today, I'm glad you have step son staying and are getting out and about.

Small steps of progression will lead to bigger steps of progression.

Hope car being 'tended to' isn't too costly