Hubby going into CH for respite

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Pamann

Need some advice
I feel
Oh, how I feel for you.As desparate as I am for a few hours day care ,I know he will play up, refuse food and drink and pace about for the whole time. How can I enjoy that few hours..Having said that I know I will have to do it when I find someone who will take him.I wish you luck and pray you enjoy a bit of respite.xxxxxxxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello everyone, improvement yesterday, hubby had breakfast in the dining room, and sat for 40mins, he still keeps crying the Dr has been going to increase anti-depressants, they have agreed to keep him there for another 2wks, hopefully if he continues to improve he will stay there permantly. Feeling much better today, l will visit him at the weekend. ☺

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
If good wishes count for anything at all Pam then the positive thoughts of TP for you and your husband will get you both through this with an outcome you can cope with.

Best wishes.

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Hello everyone, improvement yesterday, hubby had breakfast in the dining room, and sat for 40mins, he still keeps crying the Dr has been going to increase anti-depressants, they have agreed to keep him there for another 2wks, hopefully if he continues to improve he will stay there permantly. Feeling much better today, l will visit him at the weekend. ☺

Oh Pam , that is some improvement , fingers crossed ongoing for you now, a bit of peace of mind for you...now please try and rest, relax, unwind xxx

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Morning pamann - I found myself breathing out with relief when I read your 7.39 post - so how you must be feeling! Glad you had a good sleep - hope you all have an equally good day.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Great news Pam, fingers firmly crossed that the situation continues to improve. xxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello Pam :) how are things now? Did send you an e mail . Hope husband continues to get more comfortable with the CH . Much love xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello everyone, l have not yet visited my hubby now 17 days in CH, l was advised not to, as hubby has not settled, but today he seems to be getting better. Hopefully l will be able to see him on Monday, l am feeling very nervous as l do not know if he will recognise me he has not mentioned me, our Son has been to see him 4days this week, he only mentions his sister. She is reluctantto visit him as she has been visiting Auntie in a CH for 2yrs, she has just died.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Oh Pam, such sad news, on top of everything. There's no definite answer as to if hubby will recognise you or not. He may not on Monday, but he might on Tuesday, or the other way round.

Does he have a photo of the 2 of you together, in the CH? If not, perhaps you could take one with you to show him? Hope you get a good night's sleep. xxx

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Sometimes find Fred looks at me without recognition, Pam, but it seems to come to him. Can always tell by the way his eyes suddenly light up. Hope all goes well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdieB