Hubby going into CH for respite

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Yesterday was a bad day, hubby was refusing to take his clothes off to shower, he hasn't washed or changed his clothes for over a week, he was in an awful state, telling me all these people were trying to take his clothes off, said he has to get out of this place. Dr is increasing his meds, so hopefully today l will find him calmer.

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Yesterday was a bad day, hubby was refusing to take his clothes off to shower, he hasn't washed or changed his clothes for over a week, he was in an awful state, telling me all these people were trying to take his clothes off, said he has to get out of this place. Dr is increasing his meds, so hopefully today l will find him calmer.

Sending you big hugs Pam, hope hubby is calmer today. xxxxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hubby more cheerful today, carer's tried to get a urine sample from him, but no luck!! I was told by care manager that he said there is nothing wrong with my willie, made me laugh, and the carer's, when l arrived this afternoon he was playing carpet bowls, everyone was joining in. I managed to get him showered, hair cut and wash, so had a result today, everyday is different. Happy days and lonely nights. ☺

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hubby more cheerful today, carer's tried to get a urine sample from him, but no luck!! I was told by care manager that he said there is nothing wrong with my willie, made me laugh, and the carer's, when l arrived this afternoon he was playing carpet bowls, everyone was joining in. I managed to get him showered, hair cut and wash, so had a result today, everyday is different. Happy days and lonely nights. ☺

So glad for you Pam but sorry about your lonely nights . Lots of love to you xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Glad your husband is a little better Pam, hopefully these episodes will reduce in time. Hope you are having time to look after yourself, you work so hard to keep him happy.
Big hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Hope things stay calm, Pam. What a roller coaster this is. Sleeping is difficult when things go round and round in your mind. Wishing you and Sleepless better nights - makes the days easier to cope with. xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point