Sylvia has found fame at last

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Lovely piece Sylvia - so glad you still have your Northern accent, despite living with all those soft Southerners! :D

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I've sent the link to all my friends and family because it is a good explanation of what Talking Point is to us all. I have already had replies back from people seeing the link and they think it is marvellous and also sad.

Love

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Sylvia

Very well done, 'a star is born'

It has taken me an hour to get to see it, this stupid pay as you go dial up doesn't like videos, but it was really worth the wait.

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Oh Sylvia that was so lovely, it was like having you in my home and when I need a Sylvia fix I can watch again and again, you look so well and I think Lady in Red was written for you, you certainley looked wonderful,love Pam

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
Well done, Sylvia.

It's ovely to put a face to the name. I feel I know you better now.

Hugs and thanks for being there so often for me,

Maggie

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya

Just catching up, Sylvia, your a star, but then again you always have been in our eyes, best wishes, Norrms and amily xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Only just found this Sylvia! - Fabulous - you'd better get some dark glasses for when you go out now!!! Most impressed....

Love

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Sylvia,

Have only just found this thread.
What a terrific video clip and lovely to hear your voice as well.
I hope that COUNTLESS people watch it.

Love, Nan XXX

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Well done for flying the flag Sylvia, it took guts to do that, hats off to you ;)

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Have just watched Sylvia's video with the sound down so will return later when alone. A lovely video,you looked so relaxed Syvia, and what a lovely smile you have! So good to see you live, and to hear your voice.

Now I want to send a link to the video to two friends who live a distance away and know I have found this wonderful forum.

Thanks a million, Helen, for the link.

Love
Loo xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you very much for so many kind words.

I have to say it began as a photo shoot to accompany an article about what TP means to me. Saying what TP means to me was easy. It has been a life changing experience.

The Video Link was optional.

The team who put this together was made up of a fantastic group of people. They were warm and welcoming and soon put me at ease. So much so, I consented to the Video Link.

But when I heard it was all done and dusted and ready for viewing I was very nervous.
I should not have worried. They were kind to me and edited with sensitivity.

Many thanks to Rachael, the photographer and the rest of the team.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
The team have done a wonderful job Sylvia, it's true, but you are definitely the star. You look so totally natural and sound great. It's as if you are talking to a friend over a cup of tea. Absolutely spot on. x

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Hello Sylvia,
Just logged on for a few minutes and found this thread. What a gem you are. You are almost flirting with the camera and come across just brilliantly.

What a wonderful advert for TP nobody could have done better than you did.

Thank you so much and so lovely to see you in the "flesh" and to hear your attractive voice.
Fantastic smile too.
Congratulations on this achievement.

Love x