Sylvia has found fame at last

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Well, Sylvia:

I'd read the article about yourself and TP and seen the pictures, but I have only just seen the video today.

You did a great job, Sylvia: as other have said, you're a natural. TP is very lucky to have you flying its flag. :)

Katherine

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Pauline the article will be in this magazine but as far as I know it hasn`t been published yet.
cover.jpg

Last edited:

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Sylvia

The link didn't work, I sent the link for the YouTube video to our Alzheimer's worker, she was thrilled and asked if the photos were for the magazine, presumably she meant the monthly Alz mag. Would you mind if I sent her the link for the magazine, that is, when it works for me? She has some of the leaflets advertising TP and has already got people interested, who need this sort of on line support.
Love Pauline xxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Sorry Pauline .
The Photo of the cover is above now Post #47. The reason you couldn`t view it is I tried to make it smaller and ended up deleting it.

I don`t think the magazine is out yet. It`s not a magazine as such , it`s a review of the work of the AS 2009/10. The Video accompanies it.

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Sylvia

Thank you. I do have the monthly Alzheimer's magazine but this is different isn't it, perhaps it will be available to us? Lovely picture of you on the front.

Pauline x