No more on Chick's thread, time to start my own

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
My bad for opening up an old wound of yours, LadyA. I apologise.

Not really a wound anymore Chuggs. I don't give houseroom to false guilt anymore - not when I can see the care William is getting, and how content he is. In the first few months I used to have odd moments of guilt about having to put him in full time care, but not any more. I know I did the right thing, for both of us. I did the only thing that could possibly have been done. If I hadn't, I'm pretty sure William would not have survived this long, much less been so content and had such a quality of care that I could never have hoped to give him.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I suppose I may be in in a similar situation. At least twice, now, I thought I'd lose hubby to something, but he's still alive. Not exactly enjoying life, but he's still here.

Love to you and your William.

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Oh you two...lady A and you chugs ... Feel for you , you are doing great girls , you'll get there ..doing the right thing xx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Thanks Kjn. Currently sitting here griping. Me leg feels like it's gonna fall off. Wish I could get used to the extra arthritis and hurry up about it!

Whinge, whinge whinge, haha!

You seen any storms? I'm getting a load of rain since last night.

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Thanks Kjn. Currently sitting here griping. Me leg feels like it's gonna fall off. Wish I could get used to the extra arthritis and hurry up about it!

Pooh about the arthritis.

We haven't had so much as a drop of rain here yet. We were supposed to have some overnight but it didn't arrive.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone

Morning chuggs we had quite a thunderstorm yesterday evening xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Nope we don't get storms here, not warm enough:D had some spots of rain that's all.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I just had a storm. Had to do a load of Windows updates and update me A/V software!

I didn't see any stormy weather, just loads of rain. Not too bad now. Dry and grey.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Lizzy, thanks so much. Really tired today. Got a bashing from the arthritis yesterday. Must be that.

Talking like an old woman at 52. Not on, is it, hahahahahahahahaha :)

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Lizzy, thanks so much. Really tired today. Got a bashing from the arthritis yesterday. Must be that.

Talking like an old woman at 52. Not on, is it, hahahahahahahahaha :)

Hey, you are allowed to talk like an old woman if you are in pain & tired. I know you will bounce back when the pain recedes a bit & you've had a nice Sunday afternoon kip!

Take care.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Oh, I don't wanna be a grumpy ole woman! Remember the days when we thought old age would never happen to us and we were invincible? Want them days back again ;) :D :)

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Oh, I don't wanna be a grumpy ole woman! Remember the days when we thought old age would never happen to us and we were invincible? Want them days back again ;) :D :)

Not gonna happen I'm afraid! You are not usually a grumpy ole woman so you are allowed a grouse every now & then. You have a lot to contend with at the mo so be kind to yourself & yes, that's an order.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Oh 'ow dare you, hahahahhahaha! Order aye? Gonna set me mates on ya!

Watching films at the moment. What's your day been like today, Lizzy?

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello chugs calling in late but wondered how your arthritis is now and if you are feeling a little better? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Hey chugs :D

Hey you two, (Heike n Kjn), yup much better today but I've been a bit tired, so been watching films and sitting about. Back in the fray tomorrow, all being well. Still got loads of jobs to do so will get stuck back in during the next week.

Thanks for popping in. Love to you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Oh 'ow dare you, hahahahhahaha! Order aye? Gonna set me mates on ya!

Watching films at the moment. What's your day been like today, Lizzy?

Don't forget your mates are my mates & you never know they may be on my side!!!

What's my day been like? Mmmm! Took MIL out for lunch, the usual what day is it? did I go to church? No, you didn't feel well enough. Where are we going? I didn't know our A was coming (her son). Had her usual lunch of fish & chips, polished off all the fish, which was the biggest fish I think I have ever seen on a plate!!! Then had a massive strawberry trifle.
All the way home, what day is it today, so what day is it tomorrow etc etc etc etc you get the message.

A few hours later, surreal phone call (well more surreal than normal) Are we going to Mass tomorrow, no I'm working. Bought her a clock a couple of weeks ago with day & date. Look at the clock, what day is it? Well it keeps changing. Sorry? well in the morning it is Sunday, at lunch it is the 14th & at night it is June. Keep trying to force the message home that she needs to look at it so that she knows what day it is but fighting a losing battle at the mo.

Well heyho. Hope you all get a peaceful night. Will Disi be back tomorrow?