List of blog titles

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
I wanted to find a particular blog a few minutes ago but am unable to find a list of the various titles I have given to different bits of my blog. Does the listing no longer appear anywhere under the "Blogs" heading? Can you give me a hint as to how to find it, please? It dates back to about last April. Do I have to scroll back through all of the more recent ones in order to find it? Many thanks,
Nan

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Nan,

I don't use the blog feature often so I'm not sure how much it's changed. Have you tried clicking on the Advanced Search (top rightish). You can search your blog entries by keyword. The boxes aren't clear - I couldn't initially see where to put the keyword and user name, but if you tab you'll see where to type.

Hope this helps.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Nan

I don't use blogs, but have had a look for you. If you go to the calendar on the right hand side of the blogs page and scroll back to April 2010, then click in 'April', you'll get all the entries for that month. If you don't find it there you can try the months either side.

xxx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Hallo, Sue - Found the blog I wanted just by going right back to the start and in any case recalled my phrase "Ditch the antibiotics". But still haven't found a list. I know there did used to be one in the "old" system.

And Skye, the first time I went to my blogs section I found a calendar (showing April 2011) and didn't know how to scroll back on it. And when I got back to the same (I thought) screen thereafter, no calendar came up at all, on several attempts. I am obviously not doing something right. Just a list of the various titles would have been so helpful.

Thank you both for your replies.

Love, Nan XXX

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Nan, if you go to the Recent Blogs page, the calendar is bottom right. You can scroll back by clicking the arrow under 'Archive'.

Glad you found what you wanted, anyway.

xxx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Thank you again, Hazel.

Have been using the Archive calendar this morning and have discovered that it will scroll backwards if you press the left hand button, but does not scroll forwards. Wanted to move from March 2010 to April 2010, but had to leave the screen altogether and scroll back again from now.

And is there really no longer a list of blogs by title? That would still be so very helpful, a list of blogs by just me, as there used to be. Why would this particular item have been omitted from the new system? (I think I have blogged 104 times and I gave them titles that I thought would identify them in the future.)

Sorry to keep on.

Love, Nan XXX

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Thank you again, Hazel.

And is there really no longer a list of blogs by title? That would still be so very helpful, a list of blogs by just me, as there used to be. Why would this particular item have been omitted from the new system? (I think I have blogged 104 times and I gave them titles that I thought would identify them in the future.)

Hello Nan2Seven

After we upgraded some things are in a slightly different place but hopefully this will help:

At the top right hand side of this screen you will see My Profile and if you click there you can see your profile. Under your avatar on the left hand side, you can click to view all your posts or all your blog entries.

This link below will take you to all your blog posts: http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/blog.php?12035-Nan2seven

Hope this helps

Serena

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Serena, thank you for your post. Yes, I did find that page eventually. I think what I had been hoping to come across was a single page of blog titles (or two), rather like the list of threads under each heading in the Main Forum. Apologies if I was being a bit too picky.

Thank you again,
Nan