Family Friend Dying Of Cancer

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good afternoon everyone!

Not a good day because an old family friend from my childhood is dying of cancer. Her eldest daughter and granddaughter have been caring for her and her other daughter as flown back from Malaysia to be with her.

MaNaAk 💔😭

Last edited:

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good afternoon everyone!

Not a good day because an old family friend from my childhood is dying of cancer. Her eldest daughter and granddaughter have been caring for her and her other daughter as flown back from Malaysia to be with her.

MaNaAk 💔😭
I'm do sorry @MaNaAk at least she will be surrounded by her family and know she's loved

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou you two.

It's those childhood memories but she is surrounded by her children and grandchildren. I just remember the visits and the outings. When we left Malaysia for the last time we were going to have a short holiday in Singapore. I told my friend this and she said my mum's going to Singapore. A few days into our holiday I was stunned to see her in the hotel lobby! Most of all I remember when mum was diagnosed with Hodgkins disease and after receiving radiotherapy here in the UK we went back to Malaysia and mum needed some more treatment in Kuala Lumpur. Uncle and Auntie were there to look after her and I will never forget that.

MaNaAk

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
So sorry to read this @MaNaAk , it is good (not sure that's the right word though) that she has her family with her at what is a difficult time.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
So sorry to read this @MaNaAk , it is good (not sure that's the right word though) that she has her family with her at what is a difficult time.
Thankyou @Jale. She's very lucky because she's at home and her daughter's are taking it turns to nurse her through the night and also her granddaughter.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou everyone. I woke up to several WhatsApp messages on our family friends group (some of us are in Malaysia and one member is in Australia) and it looks like Auntie wanted one last day with her children and grandchildren before going to join her husband. I'm okay but I have lovely memories.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Thankyou everyone. I woke up to several WhatsApp messages on our family friends group (some of us are in Malaysia and one member is in Australia) and it looks like Auntie wanted one last day with her children and grandchildren before going to join her husband. I'm okay but I have lovely memories.

MaNaAk
treasure the lovely memories