Wednesday 12th June

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good afternoon everyone!

I am just filling my orchestral rehearsal schedule for the next few months and I notice that I have a rehearsal on Wednesday 12th June. I shall be rehearsing on that day but I shall never forget dad! On the 12th June 2019 may caring came to a halt when dad slipped away from a haemorrhagic stroke after having been admitted to hospital the day before. Like in 2019 Father's Day will be three days later and of course dad was buried on the 17th June. I had planned to take him out to lunch at our local theatre cafe on that day but I ended planning his funeral. His Father's Day card ended up being displayed with Sympathy Cards💔!

MaNaAk

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Anniversaries are always difficult @MaNaAk

It's good you have something to occupy your mind that day It won't stop you remembering your dad but I think it will be good to be wit others

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Anniversaries are always difficult @MaNaAk

It's good you have something to occupy your mind that day It won't stop you remembering your dad but I think it will be good to be wit others
Thankyou Izzy. I like to think that he went to join mum on that day and also he waited for us all to be at his bedside before slipping away. Being all bunged up with cold doesn't help.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
hes looking down listening to your playing, concert or rehearsals. do you think they would be dancing to your music? is there anything you can do to relieve the bunged up ness of your cold? [a technical term!] just need to look after yourself and get better. rest and fluids!!! :)