Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear Nan
Im sorry to hear your Brian has died,Im so glad he waited for you
Please accept my condolences

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Dear Nan,
I am sure Brian waited for you to say goodbye..pleased that you both have peace.
Love Amy

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
So sorry

Dear Nan, My deepest and sincerest condolences on the loss of Brian. I am so sorry.

Your sons will be a great support to you during the coming time as will the love you and Brian shared for years.

My thoughts are with. Be good to yourself.

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Nan,
I am so very sad to hear that Brian has died.
My condolences to you and your family.
Love
Geum.
xxxx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Nan

I have just managed online and came straight to your thread. I write with tears and sadness that your beloved Brian has gone. Also with joy that he waited for you and you shared those last minutes together, that you had a kiss from him earlier on. So precious.

This terrible disease robs our loved ones, and us, of so much. Brian retained his dignity to the end, which was peaceful with you close beside him, and your boys. Precious that you shared a kiss eariler on in the day.

My condolences to you and your sons, wishing all of you strength, and comforting memories.

My deepest sympathy, and my love

Loo xxx

Lost Soul

Mar 30, 2011
Dear Nan
I am so sorry there could be no happy ending. I hope that your family ( and TP) will help you to get through very hard time ahead . You showed me what it means to love and to care "till death us do part". Please take care.
Love XXX

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Nan, I too send my deepest sympathy, I can not begin to imagine your loss but I hope that you can be comforted that Brian's parting was peaceful because of the warmth of your caring. With love to you and all your family, Maureeen.x.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Oh Nan, I am so, so sorry that you have lost your lovely Brian. You have been such a help and support for me, I just wish I could say or do more for you than just to say how much sympathy and sadness I feel for you.

How wonderful that you shared that lovely kiss and that you were there with him to see him safely into a place where he will feel no more pain and suffering. I hope that these things will comfort you in the time ahead.

My very sincere sympathiy, with lots of love X

Farmergirl

May 24, 2011
Cornwall
What a lovely family you have!
You must be so proud .

Heartbreaking though the event was, it must have come as a releif at so peaceful a release.
My heartfelt thoughts with you and yours. Yes, there will be tears,but what a dignified end.

bucko

Jan 28, 2009
Widnes
Brian died at 6.15 pm

Dear Nan, how very sorry I am to hear this sad news. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. I am so glad you got that last kiss and you were with Brian when he passed. Much love. June x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Nan , Am so sorry to read of Brain's Death , my Sympathy to you & your Sons

Love , Support & Prayers at this very sad time for you

Take Care

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
So sorry to hear your very sad news and hope your sons continue to support you through this difficult time.

Love

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Nan, I am so very sorry to hear of your very sad loss. Sending love at this sad time xx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired2023