Brian died at 6.15 p.m. to-day

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Dear Nan

I'm so sorry for your loss but glad that Brian managed to wait for you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Nan, I'm really sorry to hear the sad news about Brian. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family. Love from Deborah x

PostTenebrasLux

Mar 16, 2010
London & Oxford
Dear Nan,

my condolences and sympathy at the loss of your dear Brian. How special to have been with your husband then and with your sons at your side now. Thinking of you on your new journey.

Martina

tessadragon

Apr 7, 2011
Surrey
My deepest sympathies for your loss: he loved you so very much and will, I am sure, watch over you now that he's free from the cruel illness.

alex

Apr 10, 2006
So sorry to hear the news Nan, Brian is at peace now and i hope the knowledge of that helps you over the coming weeks and months.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Take care
Alex x

Sox

Mar 12, 2011
Dear Nan I have only just logged in and read your post - I am so sorry your dear Brian has passed away but pleased for you that you were able to be with him. It sounds as if you have a lovely family and I am sure they will give you the strength and courage to carry on. Take care and much love. Sox

Dottie

Sep 12, 2010
I am so sorry you have lost Brian Nan but so so glad he waited for you,

Love & sincerest condolences,

Dottie xx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Thank you

I am so very grateful to you for all your messages here.
All three boys have been with me through Thursday, Friday and yesterday.
To-day two of them will have to start making their way back, to London and to Paris, but one lives locally.
A dear granddaughter also arrived yesterday, from a month's stay in Russia, but she too returns to Paris.
Two of the boys helped me clear Brian's room at the nursing home yesterday.
But I have not yet unpacked the suitcase since we brought it home. Must do it while I still have company.
Once again, huge thanks for all the lovely messages I have found on this thread.
My love to you all,
Nan XXX

Poetic_Lass

Mar 14, 2011
USA
www.facebook.com
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad to hear you've found peace in being able to see him before he went. I am also glad he went peacefully. My thoughts and condolences to you, dear. xxx

Groundnut

Feb 10, 2011
Nan,
I am sorry to hear your news. It was lovely to hear about your kiss. What a comfort that you were together. I will keep you in my thoughts today.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Nan

It is good that your boys have been with you, and helping you do what has to be done, also that your grand-daughter has spent some time with you. Wise to unpack Brian's suitcase while you have company. It will be hard after they leave - they will have left by now - and good that one of the boys lives nearby. Although he has his own life to get on with, but I would think it is a comfort to know he is not far away.

Thinking about you so much, Nan, and wishing you strength and courage to get through what lies ahead, although we all know you do have both. But deep inside we are all vulnerable.

I do hope you get some sleep tonight.

With my love
Loo xxx

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Loo, thank you for your message. As it happens, I was suddenly overwhelmed at just about fifteen minutes before you posted. Went out into the kitchen and washed up and composed a sort of little mantra on the spot, three short sentences over and over. And it helped. And I talked to myself out loud and that helped, too. Then thought I would log on here and found your message. Thank you so much.

Love, Nan XXX

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Nan

I hope that when ever you need us we will be there for you..

I am in awe of how you are coping..

Love and Hugs
Helen x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Nan, hi
Thinking of you today, I hope your new mantra works well and you feel strengthened.
With kind regards from Jo