Advice please

SAP

Feb 18, 2017
@Auroa , I’m so sorry for your loss and also to read about the struggles you had being an advocate for your husband. I wish you all the peace in the world and please know you did everything thing in your power for him. X

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry for your loss @Auroa.. Your circumstances are just heartbreaking. I'm glad you and your daughters were present with your husband when he passed away.

I hope you are able to build up your own strength now - and please keep coming to this forum for support.

Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

DeeCee7

Oct 13, 2023
Hello @Auroa I am so sorry to hear of your husband’s passing, You worked tirelessly in his support and were there at his passing. Sending you and your daughters my heart felt condolences. Time to rest and get well now.

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
Hi @Auroa - sorry to read your post. I hope you got to the bottom of what was wrong with your OH and why he was in such poor condition at the time of the hospital admission.
Your OH is at peace.
Wishing you strength and peace on your road of grief

Auroa

Sep 20, 2023
I’m finding it really difficult without my OH. It is so hard to come to terms with that he has passed even though he was not at home with me for the last 6 months of his life. I never imagined that he would be gone in such a short time. My heart is broken, my motivation is gone and I really don’t know how I am feeling, other than alone.

SAP

Feb 18, 2017
@Auroa, I wish I could take this pain away for you. Caring for a loved one takes everything you have to give and when it’s ends it leaves such a huge hole to fill. You did so much for your husband and now you need time to process everything. Be gentle with yourself . X