A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh thank you everyone. I wish Dhiren could know how much positivity has been sent his way via TP.

And Sue and Saffie are correct. It is Di-ren :) The care home staff still can`t get it right so call him Mr G. He`s happy with that, he never was big on familiarity.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dhiren still has a chest infection. The doctor was called out and another course of antibiotics has been prescribed. He was very quiet and sleepy but not quite as bad as last time.

5pm He had been offered food and was sick. He was given paracetamol and his ABs but most dribbled out of his mouth.

6pm He had been got ready for bed, but sat in a chair in his room rather than put to bed in case he was sick again. Advice was sought from out of hours doctor who told staff to call back in 2 hours if he was no better.

8pm Sleeping peacefully. He had cooled down.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
On I'm sorry to hear that Sylvia. Poor Dhiren. I hope he has a calm night and responds well to the ABs. x

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Sorry to read Dhiren is poorly. I hope he picks up soon and has a good night and you do too Sylvia
love

Sue

Il Gufo

Feb 27, 2013
Sorry to hear that Dhiren is unwell Grannie G. You are always so supportive of myself and other posters, I do hope he improves today and is more comfortable x

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
I hope the medicines have begun to work and Dhiren is little better today Sylvia, you must be very worried.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thinking of you both and hoping that this boost of antibiotic will help Dhiren fully recover soon.

Love

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
Hello Sylvia, I am sorry to read that Dhiren still has a chest infection and really hope he was able to have a good rest. Here's to a better day for both of you. Xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.