A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
So glad Dhiren is better,you must have been very worried. We’ve been through almost exactly the same thing. Dad went downhill over weekend with a hacking cough and soaring temperature, emergency doctor called out Sunday night and chest infection diagnosed. Antibiotics given the same day and much improved by today. What would we do without AB’s!

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
What would we do and where would we be without antibiotics. I'm so pleased that they worked their magic on Dhiren so speedily Sylvia. You must be relieved.X

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dhiren seems troubled. The home say he is much better. He may be, but I`m not happy about him.

I don`t know if it`s the aftermath of his infection [last dose of AB Monday morning 15/4], still having the antibiotic inside him, a downturn, or something else.

He still seems comfortable, his breathing is better, he is in no pain, but his smiles are forced and fleeting, his attention is momentary and then he switches off. He takes no pleasure in food treats I take and his facial expression is miserable.

I know it is a waiting and watching game. I still have much to be thankful for. I just need to record this in case.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I hope it's not permanent Sylvia. It's a worry I know as we are always looking for signs that things are changing. You had such happy photos so recently and I hope so much that you have more of the same very soon. xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I hope things settle down for Dhiren Sylvia and that it's still related to the antibiotics. Take care. X

Status
Not open for further replies.