A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Hoping that Dhiren soon responds to the ABs, it is so worrying isn't it when our loved ones are poorly.

Take care of yourself as well!

Helen x x

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Wishing you both well. Once the ABs kick in Dhiren should show a huge improvement.

Jan xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you.

I have phoned the home. Dhiren is a bit better and had some breakfast but they are keeping him in bed today.

I`m going to take some of his favourite CDs of Andrea Bocelli and Nana Nouskouri and we will listen to them together .

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm really sorry that Dhiren is unwell, Sylvia and also that you had to cancel your visit. I hope the ABs work their magic and he improves speedily.
Enjoy your listening to the music - beautiful choices, we love them too. X

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I am sure you know that both you and Dhiren are in the forefront of my mind at the moment.

Love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Even more thanks to so many kind people. :)

Antibiotics are marvellous. :)

When I arrived at the home, it was smiles all round from the carers. Dhiren was still in bed but I was told he wanted to get up. The transformation in 24 hours was amazing.

I was greeted like a long lost friend. He looked so happy. Even though he didn`t know why, I knew how much better he felt.

When I asked how he felt he said `I`ve never had it so good.`
I told him how poorly he had been yesterday and he was surprised, but later on said ` very good treatment here.`

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I'm so sorry to read of the chest infection Sylvia. You must be very worried and I feel for you. What emotional swings and roundabouts we have to endure!

xxTinaT

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks again.

I give credit to the home. Dhiren was fine on Saturday. Paul was concerned on Sunday. Doctor was called out on Monday and antibiotics given Monday lunchtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.