No more on Chick's thread, time to start my own

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Thank you all so much. WIFE; I'm bowled over with paperwork and other stuff right now. Will answer what you've said tonight, I promise.

Gotta make time for eats and drinks!

Love you all to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Pleased to hear your news, enjoy a good rest tonight.
Mags
x

Maggie, I could just fall asleep with relief! But gotta press on. More work to do :)

Thank you all again, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey. where are our storms?I fancy a bit of lightning. Might wake me up a bit, lol

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Very glad to hear your news Chuggs, paperwork - ugh, hope it brings forth something useful.
Best wishes for your husband's ongoing recovery. Take care of you, once you have done as little as possible on the forms have a good rest and lovely supper. Much love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Very glad to hear your news Chuggs, paperwork - ugh, hope it brings forth something useful.
Best wishes for your husband's ongoing recovery. Take care of you, once you have done as little as possible on the forms have a good rest and lovely supper. Much love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaaaaa - too tired for supper. Had a couple pies a bit ago, Es. Pardon me (BIG, gaping yawn!!!)

Pile of paperwork gone through. Now, for the shredding and packing of keepsies. Gonna go out for a bit of refreshment (!) and fresh air. Finks ah've earned it...(sleepy grin)...

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning chuggs, hope you managed some sleep ? Just wanted to wish you good luck with visiting OH and hoping he will recover quickly . Lots of love to you both xxxxxx ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Love from me too Chuggs, hope the travelling isn't too tiring and you have a good visit with your husband.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I love you guys!

Nuvver call from a doctor last night. Bit of a blip in proceedings :( But after doing what they had to do, no further trouble. So today goes as planned and I'll tell you how I find him when I'm back tonight, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx