Where is my lovely Avatar Please ?

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Everybody , Please Ignore all back to normal ! ( must have been the TP Gremlins at work )

Grove x x

Last edited:

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
So this isn't your normal avatar

Hmm - I can't upload a file. So I'll have to check that. I can see your avatar as a pink flower Grove.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
So this isn't your normal avatar

Yes it is Jenniferpa but when I logged on ( before 2 .00 pm ) I noticed some funny goings on where the Avatar should be ( this was on another TP Avatar not mind ) ............. checked my Avatar & it was the same ! white square with what looked like lined paper in the middle of the square However when I pressed submit for this new Thread every thing was all ok So deleted my post & just said please ignore

Thank you :) for your quick reply Jennifer & Jan :) ( I'm the type of person who finds a problem in any thing & makes a fuss about it ( L O L)

Grove x

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Apologies for the glitches this afternoon - they are to do with the work that our technical team are doing to stabilise the forum (please see here for more info), and they should be sorted asap.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused,

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Apologies for the glitches this afternoon - they are to do with the work that our technical team are doing to stabilise the forum (please see here for more info), and they should be sorted asap.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused,

Hello Katherine , I 'm back on T P & just read your post , thank you :) for explaining about the glitches* or as I called them the T P Gremlins :eek::) Understand tho the need for the Techie :) Team to do their good work !

Thanks once again for your help & hope you have a good weekend

Best Wishes

Grove x x

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
You're welcome grove - I hope you have a lovely weekend too. :)

The avatar issue should be fixed now, but some users may still have problems uploading files.

Please bear with us whilst our technical team works to remedy this.

Thanks for your patience,

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloJb