NOT T Point Related / Hope YOU CAN HELP PLEASE ?

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Everybody , Hope some body can help with my problem its starting to make me mad :mad: ! Use "Windows 7 " & when trying to "Upload " a PDF file from another Web Site all it says is Windows has stopped working ! & then it says the Tab is being recovered & that makes me :confused: ! So just give up & close it down ! Am sure some body on T P is a "P C Expert " ! ! :)

Thanks for your help

Love Grove x x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Sorry Grove can't help with that but if ever I have a problem with my computer I just put the whole problem in google and it usually comes up with some answers,

Jeany x

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
You don't say what browser you are using?

You don't say whether you are using Acrobat reader or something else?
Acrobat is very bloated there are many better free readers.

First try
Right click|Save as
Open saved file.

tigsmum

Jan 26, 2011
Leics
More advice

Son has now sent this note. (Love the way he says JUST install Firefox-assuming knowledge again!)

They also need to make sure that internet explorer is up to date and Adobe reader, best bet is to just install Firefox..

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Thank You ALL FOR YOUR HELP

Hello Jeany , TigsMum & No1 Son ! :) & Nitram , Thank you all very much for your kind:) help & have both Internet Explorer & Firefox :) After doing some new adjusting to my Abode Reader that did not work ! So used "Firefox " & it worked ! :) . You all saved me a Phone Call to Mr D ( my P C Mr "Fix It " :) he is very good / he does Home Tuition ) & he put Firefox in for me ! Should use it more often i guess ! ( Did not realise you had to use the right browser for the right job ! Thought all browser's were the same !

Many thanks once again & have even been able to Print out all the Info that i need for the Special Guide Camp :) Giggles :D 2013 !

Love Grove x x