Tonight I actually snapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
Glad to hear your all friends again. Its really easy to upset,when you are typing and your not face to face. Got to Say Dave you do look abit like Omar Sharif. Good job the nagging team was on your case. What would we do without each other. tr and get some shut eye tonight. I'm shattered so hopefully I will. Night Dave be good. lindax

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Glad to hear your all friends again. Its really easy to upset,when you are typing and your not face to face. Got to Say Dave you do look abit like Omar Sharif. Good job the nagging team was on your case. What would we do without each other. tr and get some shut eye tonight. I'm shattered so hopefully I will. Night Dave be good. lindax

All friends again, my fault... Reading into something that never was

How can this bloke look like me or the other way around

He is in black and white, I am in colour

Besides I am much better looking :)

TR

Last edited:

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
re: puppy chewing.....Our last Lab used ( as a pup) to lie, with her chin facing the foot of the stairs so that she could chomp on the carpet without having to strain herself.....I fettled that, dry mustard powder dusted over the carpet pile. Friends used chilli oil on table legs to deter their Weimaraner destroying them.
Must go, current Lab's snoring is getting too loud!!:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Raggedrobin

Jan 20, 2014
Time I went to bed, night night all. dave, looks like the night-night gang are hoping you will be good and go to bed or sofa sooooon. no staying up with computers on while we are out, okay? :DZeus has the right idea. Is that his too small cage? he looks like he too big for it, bless his furry ears.:D

yeah maybe you don't look like Omar Shariff, but now I think about it, Zeus is a dead ringer for Julie Christie. Didn't you ever see 'Dr Zhivago'? My favourite romance. Omar Shariff and Julie Christie in a Russian wasteland, aren't we all. lh dear I am talking rubbish, must be past my bedtime. Nighty night. X

Last edited:

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Just caught up. More war, Dave! Why? X :)

Go back a page or two for you answer

Me being a plonker (Rodney) again

Managed to upset a good friend this evening but all is forgiven

me and my damned emotions running wild tonight and I am only drinking coffee

Last edited:

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Time I went to bed, night night all. dave, looks like the night-night gang are hoping you will be good and go to bed or sofa sooooon. no staying up with computers on while we are out, okay? :DZeus has the right idea. Is that his too small cage? he looks like he too big for it, bless his furry ears.:D

yeah maybe you don't look like Omar Shariff, but now I think about it, Zeus is a dead ringer for Julie Christie. Didn't you ever see 'Dr Zhivago'? My favourite romance. Omar Shariff and Julie Christie in a Russian wasteland, aren't we all. lh dear I am talking rubbish, must be past my bedtime. Nighty night. X

Got brand new cage a couple of months ago, and I did say to my Son that this cage seems to be getting smaller, so we are going to get a bigger one this weekend and hopefully can sell this one on a well known internet auction site

Going to go for a very large one this time

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Hi all, tried to watch a film this evening and yet again crashed out on the sofa. Do that nearly every evening now....Only popped on here to check in for the night night club and realised what I've missed! So glad all seems calm again. Don't worry about getting upset easily, Dave, like most of us, it takes the smallest of things nowadays to set me off, every time someone is nice to me is enough to make me reach for the tissues!

Aaaaahhhh! That pic of Zeus sleeping is beautiful. So innocent......Our son's lab is too, until he wakes up, that is. I'll be honest with you, border collies have never really done it for me, I'm a lab (and hunting dogs generally)fan, but your boy is a sweetie. Ok, looks like there aren't going to be many of the night team around so I'll have to put you on trust cos I need to sign off now and finish the rest of my evening crash out. Promise you'll be a good boy and not spend too long at the computer or else worrying about stuff? Good boy. Night. H x

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Just seen your previous post, Dave. Listen, for what it's worth, as I read through, (apart from the reverse psychology one) I read it the wrong way too so that makes us puddings together, ok?!

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Just seen your previous post, Dave. Listen, for what it's worth, as I read through, (apart from the reverse psychology one) I read it the wrong way too so that makes us puddings together, ok?!

I know, it is me just having a worry attack...

I have just made another cup of coffee, going to walk the dog then I am going up, yes up tonight (no sofa)

Tomorrow (45 minutes away) is Friday, hopefully we will all have a better day than we had today.

Hers's hoping...

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Dave.....

The Written word doesn't always come across as verbals face to face do....

Well not without :D :eek: ;) and even then it can be wrong....

It's happened. All has been apologised for and to....

It's happened. It's over done and dusted

Let it go. If any offence was taken, no one would be here making sure you look after you...

Now for the really harsh words....

I'm sorry... You do not look like Omar

in my opinion.... You look like you...

Dave ... A nice bloke... Omar was a nasty piece of work... something you could never be

How I do know?

One word

Zeus

Maybe more than one word...

The love you show us you have for Zeus....

Nite nite. I'm going to do my best not to metaphorically share the sofa with you tonight....

I'm off to my bed... Been awake too long today

xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
Hope all the bad sleepers had a good night - I didn't, lol! Awake too many times and too early. Hey ho, lots of work to do and then tonight in my own bed before a very early start
Got to visit DH when I get home, don't know if he'll still be in hospital or back in the dementia unit. The Section "ran out" yesterday so don't know yet what that means - got an appointment next Tuesday with the consultant. They are so lovely and caring in the Unit, wish he could stay there forever instead of a nursing home but that won't be possible. Some might be discovered later

Have a good Friday, or Independence Day if that's your thing!

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Morning all :) I missed everything last night but don't worry so much Dave I read it as tongue in cheek but you obviously didn't so anyway you're all friends again so that is good :)
Need to work now and then going to my 11 tear old niece's sports day weather permitting :rolleyes: Will catch up much later.
Hope you have a better day Dave x

Sent from my XT1032 using Talking Point mobile app

di65

Feb 28, 2013
new zealand
keeping an eye you all from afar:D:D

Checking out now as I am channel switching between Rugby and Basketball and although I can multitask (I AM WOMAN:):), I can't do all this and keep awake after a disturbed night.

Have a great day everyone and will catch up tomorrow:)

Raggedrobin

Jan 20, 2014
Morning all! Hokeycokey, hope things go okay today for you. Dave, after your tooth extract please please take it easy, it can be quite a shock to your body, especially if you have an anaesthetic. Be kind to yourself.

I had this weird anaesthetic for a wisdom tooth extraction where you are kind of awake but don't remember anything about it afterwards. Very weird. And apparently not a good thing for dementia people as it may have an effect on the dementia.

Well another day, another dollar. Or in my case, another visit to the home to listen to mum talking rubbish. Ho hum. Have a good day one and all. X

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Morning from me too. Hope all goes ok at the dentist and try (!) and take it easy for the rest of the day. Even if you aren't scared of the dentist, an extraction knocks you back a bit. x

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Dave is scared, always have been and always will

It is the only thing I have a fear of (if you don't count the feel of cotton wool that is)

Appointment is at 9:30. Dentist is only 5 minutes away

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Dave is scared, always have been and always will

It is the only thing I have a fear of (if you don't count the feel of cotton wool that is)

Appointment is at 9:30. Dentist is only 5 minutes away

Don't be scared, Dave, dentists have come a long way.... My uncle hated the feel of cotton wool. It always puzzled us.

Status
Not open for further replies.