Three new volunteers on the Talking Point team!

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to let you know that we have two new Hosts and a new Moderator joining the Talking Point team:)

Chemmy, Scarlett123 and Shedrech

Many of you will already know them. :) Please join me in welcoming them to the team by adding a reply to this thread!

What do the Talking Point volunteers do?

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also ensure that we are able to support members who are having a difficult time.

Moderators help to keep the community running smoothly by dealing with reports and issues, removing pesky spam and offering helpful information to members.

We couldn't run Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

They help to ensuring that Talking Point is a welcoming and supportive environment for people with dementia and their carers. Not only do they provide support and guidance to forum members, but they also help to protect the forum and keep it a safe place for everyone.

You can read more about both the Moderator and Host roles here.

I hope you’ll join me in congratulating our new volunteers. :)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Welcome to our new Hosts and Moderator. What good news. Thank you for volunteering. :)

Attachments

• Welcome_Red_Carpet.jpg
    Welcome_Red_Carpet.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 5,322

The Chewtor

Feb 6, 2016
Gillingham, Kent
welcome and thank you for your time and efforts. now official recognition of what you have been doing for some time and long may it continue.

thanks i/we need you

wayne

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
A warm welcome to our brilliant new volunteers :) It's great to have you in the TP team!

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.

Lady A, it means I have to mind mine too ;)

Last edited:

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Welcome to our three new volunteers. :)

As Wayne has pointed out (thanks Wayne!) our 3 new volunteers will continue their fantastic work in supporting TP and making it an invaluable resource to anyone affected by dementia.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Thank you for your lovely messages. :) LadyA, no need to watch what you say but an extra deep curtsey would be appreciated. ;)

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Thank you for your lovely messages. :) LadyA, no need to watch what you say but an extra deep curtsey would be appreciated. ;)

But you won't know whether we curtsey or not!! We could even make rude faces and you wouldn't know!
*waggles fingers in ears and sticks out tongue, just to demonstrate *