Taken over 2 Hours to Connect!

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Anyone else had a problem this morning or perhaps was there a 'glitch' with the forum?

Tried to connect several times between approx 9.45am - 11.45 am:confused:

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Hello Chris

Is it just TP you are having a problem. I am having problems with my internet connection, full stop, and ,having a difficult day, finding it lonely without being able to read TP.

Mary
x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Chris , Am sorry you had problems loging onto T P this Morning ! Went on T P before 8.00 ( morning ) to day no bother ! :) Was up early as had my Hair done 8.45 ! ! Julie was very kind & swapped my Appt ( Probs at Work had to change my Rota untill new Staff started )

Hope you are having a good Saturday & Love your new Pets ! , sorry not able to help /advise about your Logging in Probs ! ( may be it was just bad luck ! ! could the Mods not help / advise ? ) Am sure some body will reply soon Chris !

Take Care & enjoy the Week End !

Love Grove x x

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Hello Chris

Is it just TP you are having a problem. I am having problems with my internet connection, full stop, and ,having a difficult day, finding it lonely without being able to read TP.

Mary
x

Hello, mary, i'm sorry you're having internet problems. It can be lonely without TP. I hope your probelms have been sorted and you can keep logging in.

For me this site, and another site but that one said others were having problems so connection might be slow - so an explanation. With TP the computer just said 'Oops not been able to connect' Ooops!:mad: Its means much more than 'oops' when i can't connect to TP!:mad:

Hope you're OK now Mary!:)

Hello, and thank you Grove - must have been just 'one of those things' we can't answer!

Hope you've had/are having a good day!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enticottdebbie