Social Services have lied about me to the OPG with shocking allegations

GinaBear

Mar 8, 2024
Essex
The social worker hasnt liked me since the day we met. Ive been threatened a few times with the OPG but ive done nothing wrong which has made them unable to report me. Now ive heard from the OPG with some allegations which are shocking and terrible lies. I have never seen such awful things said about me. That im unclean! I bathe daily and take great care of my skin. That I pass out drunk and thats why my mother used to go walking. I dont drink much, certainly not around my parents. And some other lies. My mum has been in a care home now for nearly 4 months. And I was taking care of my parents alone despite my sisters living closer to our parents.

These allegations were never mentioned before now and this is a desperate act to take my POA. The social worker asked me to hand my POA to her the very first day I met her.

What do I do? I was not living with them. I was called out when my mother kept going missing. I am not the person im being make to look. like this.

Why am I being treated like this? The social worker never takes my calls. Never responds to my voicemails. And will only speak to my other sister.

I dont know what to do. The social worker has made my mental health very bad, and I am struggling to cope.

Georgina xx

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
The social worker hasnt liked me since the day we met. Ive been threatened a few times with the OPG but ive done nothing wrong which has made them unable to report me. Now ive heard from the OPG with some allegations which are shocking and terrible lies. I have never seen such awful things said about me. That im unclean! I bathe daily and take great care of my skin. That I pass out drunk and thats why my mother used to go walking. I dont drink much, certainly not around my parents. And some other lies. My mum has been in a care home now for nearly 4 months. And I was taking care of my parents alone despite my sisters living closer to our parents.

These allegations were never mentioned before now and this is a desperate act to take my POA. The social worker asked me to hand my POA to her the very first day I met her.

What do I do? I was not living with them. I was called out when my mother kept going missing. I am not the person im being make to look. like this.

Why am I being treated like this? The social worker never takes my calls. Never responds to my voicemails. And will only speak to my other sister.

I dont know what to do. The social worker has made my mental health very bad, and I am struggling to cope.

Georgina xx
where from did you find out about these allegations,Georgina? it is serious enough to be an attack to your good name if it is not true. Can you talk to somebody? carers support in your area? Citizen advice? your GP?

My Mum's Daughter

Feb 8, 2020

Georgina xx
Have you received a letter from the OPG? As you've been told before, a social worker can not remove LPA.