Nursing homes

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Hi all,

Yes am in the middle of country!! But only 3 miles from small towns and villages with takeaways! Am too mean to spend money on them!!

Aisling xx

I'm 10miles from a shop in local villages , I make my own but as we are out n about a lot so can pick odd one up and throw in heated oven .

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
Nursing home

Hi everyone,

My OH has a clinic appointment in morning te tiny lesion on face. Fingers crossed for us that he will be able to go in the morning and be seen promptly. I don't want a repeat of last week in A n E. Good news is I am more prepaired to deal,with hospital personal!!

Thinking of you all and sending virtual support.

Aisling xx

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
How have you got on at hospital? Xx

Lady A, Stanley, lavender, Red and HB,

Thanks a million for all your good wishes. I needed support today. Great day. oH was seen immediately TG. Lesion has disappeared!! Amazing consultant with excellent empathy and relaxed atmosphere. Report will be posted to his doctor. He told OH he was in great form .

In the midst of all the darkness and pain, the brilliance of light comes through. These are amazing moments. You will all experience these moments PG. watch out for them.

Aisling xxxxxx

HillyBilly

Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
In the midst of all the darkness and pain, the brilliance of light comes through. These are amazing moments. You will all experience these moments PG. watch out for them.
Aisling xxxxxx

So pleased that you've had a good experience today. Huge hug x