my mom passed away last night

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Sara,

I am sorry to read of your sad loss. Your mum is free from the misery and may she rest in peace.

Deepest Sympathy,
Caring Thoughts,
Love Taffy.

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
(((((Sara))))) not only your Mum but you yourself are so young to have to go through something as terrible and heartbreaking as this. Your the same age as my daughter and I am 1 year older than Mum. It breaks my heart to think you are going through this pain and wish I could take this away from you but I can't. I'm sending you loads of hugs and support. Mum is at peace now with your Grandad, may they both look down from above and guide you through your future.
We are all here for you honey if you need us

Love Diane x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Sara...

I'm so sorry to read about your mum..she was so young.

Please accept my sincere condolences....and remember we're still here for you.

love gigi xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Sara, for your dear mum 'peace at last'. So very sad though, and at such a young age.

Please look after yourself at this time.

salacious

May 25, 2008
west midlands
thank you

i would just like to say thank you so much for all your words of comfort, as always they have been a great help to me. i still look forward to helping others at their times of unease.
much love

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Sara you are such a tower of strength, your lovely Mum will be proud of you.This disease is so much more horrendous when it affects young people. My thoughts are with you and yours xxx

Annoula

Dec 4, 2008
Greece
your mum had her family around her and she is now in a peaceful place.
take care of yourself and keep strong. i don't know you that much but i can sympathize with what you have been through and still are.
love and hugs

Happyone

Apr 2, 2008
Dear Sara,

So very very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. She was so young.

Tracey

zippyh

Dec 5, 2008
oxford
In our thoughts

Sara,
I am sat hear with a tear in my eyes, my family are so touched by your reply to my post, especially at a time like this for you. you and your family are in our prayers. Steve (zippyh)

Last edited: