my mom passed away last night

salacious

May 25, 2008
west midlands
hello everyone, its sara here. i would just like you all to know that my beautiful mom passed away aged 44 at 11.50 last night. it was all very calm and with her family around her.

i would like to thank you all for your support through this last 8 or so months and i promise to stay in touch and still give people advice and comfort on here as you have all shown me.

much love to you all.

sara
xxxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh Sara

I am so sorry. Please accept my sincere sympathy. Please remember Talking Point will always be here for you.
Love xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

There are no words..

(((((hugs))))

Love

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Sara

So sorry to hear of your mum passing away. She was so young, life is so unfair sometimes.

But her suffering is now over, and she had a peaceful end, with her family around her. You can take comfort from that.

Please come back to us whenever you want to, we are still here for you.

Love,

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Sara:

I am so sorry to hear your news. Your Mum was so young and it seems unfair.

Please keep in touch.
Best wishes Jan

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Sara,

I'm so sorry about your mum. She was so young, and you are much too young to lose your mother.

I am pleased to read that her passing was peaceful. Her long struggle is at an end.

Much love to you and your family. xx

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Sara

I was so sorry to read of your mother's death. Much much too young.

Take care of yourself

Love

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Sara,

So sorry to read of your Mother's passing.

Sending sincere condolences to you and your family.

May you be granted the strength to get through each day.

Best wishes
Christine

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
So sorry to hear about about your mother, so young for her to get this terrible disease. At least she is at peace now.

My sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Love
Janet

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
So Sorry

So sorry to hear of the death of your mother at such a young age.

My thoughts are with you and your family. Bless you all and your dear Mum who is now free of the dreadful illness. Prague XXXX

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sara

I was deeply saddened to read that your mum has died. Please accept my condolences Sara and know that Talking Point is here for you in your loss should you have the need.

Love and best wishes

rhallacroz

Sep 24, 2007
merseyside
My sincere sympathy to all your family. You are such a strong person you have amazed me when I have read your posts. Please take time to grieve and time will heal. You have been such a tower of strength I am sure to all your family including your lovely grandma. She and you all need each other and time and space to grieve. Please visit here and always know that each and everyone of us here is going through the same journey. Your Dear mums journey is at an end no more suffering and she is at peace. My deepest sympathy to you all
Angela x