Mil Very Near End Of Life ??

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thinking of you Carara and sending supportive hugs. I hope the night has been as peaceful as possible

Take care
Celia
xxx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Hi Carara
Just checking in to see how things are with you and the family. Hope all is peaceful. You must be so tired. I hope you managed to sleep yourself. X

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
Hi again my lovely family members

Mil still here and she looks better :eek:

Her breathing is same breaths per minute :confused:

However I have noticed that when she breaths out its kind of like a sigh

Her in breaths aren`t as strong as they were last night either like faded slightly

Me & hubby stayed with her,however we did doze off on sofa,him on one me on other

Funny thing is hubby woke before me,must have thought mom had passed away as he woke me by saying "Bab,moms gone" I replied "oh nooooooo",angry for falling asleep
He`d not waited long enough for the breaths to start again ..poor sod,he`d more done in than me and he`s had alot more sleep:eek:

Noorza, Your comment about the nurse not knowing Mil .... Spot on chick :D

xx x

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Hi again my lovely family members

Mil still here and she looks better :eek:

Her breathing is same breaths per minute :confused:

However I have noticed that when she breaths out its kind of like a sigh

Her in breaths aren`t as strong as they were last night either like faded slightly

Me & hubby stayed with her,however we did doze off on sofa,him on one me on other

Funny thing is hubby woke before me,must have thought mom had passed away as he woke me by saying "Bab,moms gone" I replied "oh nooooooo",angry for falling asleep
He`d not waited long enough for the breaths to start again ..poor sod,he`d more done in than me and he`s had alot more sleep:eek:

Noorza, Your comment about the nurse not knowing Mil .... Spot on chick :D

xx x

It feels wrong to wish this was all over for you. But this poor lady has battled for long, she and you are going through this awful vigil. I so wish you some peace.

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
Hiya Noorza
Its not wrong now,she does need to let go
She had a wound on her arm near her elbow which was cleared up a while back (dont ask how she did it a no one knew and myself & carers cleaned it regular) and it had totally healed
Now,at the side of the scar there`s like blistering which came out yesterday,just appeared out of no where,the nurses documented it but today it looks like its filled with puss
What on earth is happening to her ?

Kassy,I think your right she is clinging to life
The sighs are getting stronger now and the in- breaths weaker

Mil is nothing like Fil in the sense that he was chatting(albeit double dutch to us) at 10pm and passed away at 5.30 am very peaceful .....Mil has clung on for what seems like eternity

Also would like to mention that if she passes away today it`s the 24th,same date as her hubby passed away (only his was April) and he also passed on a Wednesday too
I watched her like a hawk at 5.30am as that was same time he passed

x x x

Pennie

Jun 16, 2013
Somerset
Still thinking and looking out for you Carara - not sure there is anything else I can say, except you are all in my thoughts xx

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Hiya Noorza
Its not wrong now,she does need to let go
She had a wound on her arm near her elbow which was cleared up a while back (dont ask how she did it a no one knew and myself & carers cleaned it regular) and it had totally healed
Now,at the side of the scar there`s like blistering which came out yesterday,just appeared out of no where,the nurses documented it but today it looks like its filled with puss
What on earth is happening to her ?

Kassy,I think your right she is clinging to life
The sighs are getting stronger now and the in- breaths weaker

Mil is nothing like Fil in the sense that he was chatting(albeit double dutch to us) at 10pm and passed away at 5.30 am very peaceful .....Mil has clung on for what seems like eternity

Also would like to mention that if she passes away today it`s the 24th,same date as her hubby passed away (only his was April) and he also passed on a Wednesday too
I watched her like a hawk at 5.30am as that was same time he passed

x x x

At least she seems more comfortable now. Could it be a bedsore from lying down for so long or just a part of the body closing down. Dad was sitting up in bed and hugged us all in hospital the night he died, he passed a few hours later. That was devastating enough but you just have to be so drained. Apologies for stating the totally flipping obvious.

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
No Need to appologise hun,
I was actually thinking "you know my mil better then the nurses":D:D

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad,though it was nice he hugged you all when your close to someone its still darn hurts

Update on Mil :

She actually looks like hard rubber,sorry but its horrible :(

Breathing out breaths seem longer than in breaths now (if that makes sense)

Pulse is 53

She`s now losing blood from her back passage :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That happened to Fil but his was different circumstances

Please God just Take her, this is torture

x x x

janetlynn

Jul 22, 2012
England
Hi sweetheart,

I have been following your posts and I feel your pain, they have moved me to tears.
I hope mil has finally passed away so that she is out of pain, and so that you can come to terms with it, and have some peace.
You and your husband must be physically and mentally exhausted.
Please try to eat and drink, and if you can, take turns at sleeping. You must look after yourselves at this difficult time as you will need all your strength to deal with what needs to be done after her passing.

Sending a big hug,

Love
Janet.
xxx

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
I check in every day and can't believe that your mum is still here. She must be a very tough lady. This must be agonising for you, you have my every sympathy and my thoughts are with you. xx

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
No Need to appologise hun,
I was actually thinking "you know my mil better then the nurses":D:D

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad,though it was nice he hugged you all when your close to someone its still darn hurts

Update on Mil :

She actually looks like hard rubber,sorry but its horrible :(

Breathing out breaths seem longer than in breaths now (if that makes sense)

Pulse is 53

She`s now losing blood from her back passage :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That happened to Fil but his was different circumstances

Please God just Take her, this is torture

x x x

I don't pray but I do "talk" to Dad to have a word with the big fella for help when I need it. I just "talked" to Dad to have a word for your MIL. I hope that doesn't sound too mad.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Your MIL is a tough cookie.I hope she passes peacefully soon.

You and your Husband have been wonderful, caring and so brave.

Thinking of you all.

Love from Lyn T

Carara

May 19, 2013
West Mids,Uk
Thankyou Noorza,so very kind of you

Thankyou Lyn,Sharon & Collegegirl for your support & kindness

1954,he`s okish....just wants it over now

Mil is like taking gasps now but regular ones

Wonders if she`s realised there are 2 half past five in a day :confused::confused:

Her daughter rang and asked how I was :eek:
I just said torture ,I couldnt speak to her on the phone----shes going to ring back

*eck** invisbles :mad::mad::mad:

x x x

x x x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Not again