Mike's suffering is over

Greensleeves

Mar 30, 2011
Mid Wales
My dear husband, Mike, died suddenly on Monday evening after seven long years of suffering and confusion. Whilst his death is a shock, I am finding great solace in the knowledge that at long last his pain is over. I have spent the last years grieving for the man I loved; now hopefully he is free again.

A big thank you to all of you who have helped me through these boards over the past few months, as I have been struggling to cope with bureaucracy, and Mike's growing frailty.

Love and hugs to you all,

Chris

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Chris I'm so sorry to hear this news. As you say he is at peace now. Wishing you strength for the coming weeks. x

holiday

Apr 29, 2011
Norfolk
Sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one, take comfort in the fact that he is free from pain and suffering, he's found peace at last xx

Dotchas

Jun 15, 2011
I am new here but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and your family. Take care and look after yourself.
Love
Dot
x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry to read about your husband and my deepest sympathies to you at this sad time. I hope you take comfort in thinking that he is now free and at peace.
Best wishes

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
And my sympathies to you too. No matter that you can be relieved for Mike that he is now free of confusion and suffering, the fact is that his death is going to leave a big hole in your life. Tread softly and gently with yourself.

PostTenebrasLux

Mar 16, 2010
London & Oxford
Dear Chris,
my warmest thoughts are with you in the present loss of your dear husband. The grieving of the last years has no doubt made a much stronger you, something I am sure your husband would be proud of.
My condolences to you.
Martina

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Chris,

I am so sorry for your loss Chris but glad that you feel some solace that Mike's suffering has now ceased and that you see him as a free man once again.

I am sure you know that Talking Point is here for you in your loss should you have the need. I lost my husband suddenly and that aspect alone brought up lots of issues for me and TP has been, and still is at times, very helpful in being able to voice some of these issues.

Love

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Chris,
I am so sorry to hear about your husband Mike.
My sincerest condolences to you at this sad time.

Geum. xxx

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Chris, hello
I am so sorry to hear your news of Mike, my sincere condolences at your loss.
Do take good care, sending support for the days and weeks to come.
With kind regards from Jo

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Chris,
I am so sorry to read about your loss of your dear husband Mike.
Seven years is a long time to have been struggling with his illness.
Thinking of you and sending love,
Nan XXX