Mike's suffering is over

Sox

Mar 12, 2011
I am so sorry I have only just caught up on your message I missed your earlier post somehow and I send my heartfelt sympathy. I think your last post was truly remarkable and I am so pleased that you feel in a way you have recovered the man you fell in love with. It is wonderful that you can be so positive and I hope and pray that you continue to remember Mike as he was before this terrible illness robbed you of him. We all have to try to hold on to the precious good memories don't we. Take care. Love Sox.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Chris,

What a wonderful post. I listened to the song and I don't think I ever appreciated the words before but I do now!!

It is really lovely that you can see Michael released from the ravages of the disease and that you can enjoy your love of him once again more fully. I miss the stability and security that Alan brought to my life and have been working very hard at addressing this. I am getting there.

It's good to hear from you.

Love

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Chris,
I was very moved by your latest post.
I am so glad that you and your dear Mike have both now found peace, in your different fashion.
It is a lovely song but I could not play it right through, it is too sad.
Continue to enjoy all your very happy memories.
Love, Nan XXX

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Beautiful song. beautiful feelings, many tears. I'm so glad you have your husband back in spirit as he was, but so sorry that you had to lose him in body to do so. Thinking of you with sympathy. x

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Chris,

I am sorry to hear of your sad loss of Mike.

I am glad he is now free from his suffering, and you from the constant worrying.

How lovely that already you are beginning to remember the man he was - I hope that brings you some comfort in the times ahead.

Best wishes xxx