just lost my mum

Harrys daughter

Jul 12, 2016
Hi webby it's not going to be easy for you and jorgirporgie beet me to it all above you will be grieving for a good while everyone grieves differtly try to get out on ya bike it will get them dawfeens going x

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
i do have busy weekend flower show also popping in to listen some musician friends,then sunday 28 mile bike ride and monday local festival but it all feels pretty empty at the moment

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
what a day yesterday was,one of the goals this year was to win a trophy for mums roses,all year i hadnt done that good,yesterday was my last chance and it was the one i wanted to win for her,it was the first trophy we had won back in 2013
so roses loaded i headed off to the village show about 20mins,after 10 mins i realised i had left my wallet behind so turned around,when i got back i checked on the roses in the back to find one vase collasped on top of another,so i picked some more and headed off
later that day heading back to show,i found that i hadnt won,i had a first,2 seconds and a third but when i added up the scores i had more points then winner after a lot of head scratching and judges meeting they realised i had indeed won,so i had won the cup back for mum,when i told judge what had happened to mum they all agreed she could have her name engraved on the cup
later i decided to take winning roses up to her grave,while at the show i had bought some bargain cds ,by chance as i headed to church eve cassidys danny boy came on,the lyrics caught the moment completly with tears running down my face i put the roses on her grave and told her i had won it for her attachment.php

Attachments

• alfrick and lulsley flower show sept 2013 013.jpg
    alfrick and lulsley flower show sept 2013 013.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
yes i thank so harrys daughter,i wear her ring on a cord around my neck,as i did on holiday last week when i cycled 100 miles in 3 days around the cotswolds,at weekend i had a wedding of the girl i use to cycle with,and this week im taking part in a music festival,thanks everyone for the messages

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
yes i thank so harrys daughter,i wear her ring on a cord around my neck,as i did on holiday last week when i cycled 100 miles in 3 days around the cotswolds,at weekend i had a wedding of the girl i use to cycle with,and this week im taking part in a music festival,thanks everyone for the messages

Just make sure that cord is secure. You could buy a strong chain in a jewellers - or you could even have the ring enlarged to fit you, and wear it.

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
yes know what you mean lady a i only wear it for special occasions as im terrified of losing it

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
well the festival was sucessful i should be high as a kite but im not having a pretty bad day today,i worked with my brother we had pretty bad row over something and nothing i know he rang his family and i realise im always going to have his whole family against me and now i have no ones support ,i have felt pretty down about it and pretty alone we have a few more days to work then its done and we can go our seperate ways,i have decided,im not going to hang with any of them and maybe in the long run move away completly:(

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Webby - he's your brother. If it was a row over "something and nothing" - then could you be the bigger person, and phone and apologise for your own part in the row? That doesn't mean that whatever the row was about wasn't legitimate - it just means that sometimes, we have to acknowledge that there's a better way to deal with something, and to be the one to say "let's just be grown up enough to try and find a better way." What would your mum say advise, do you think? Of course - I don't know your brother, or the rest of the family. Maybe a fresh start in a new area would be just what you need. But you've put a lot of work into that garden.

webby123

Mar 14, 2016
we did sort it out straight and are fine now,am having a holiday soon going to see my relatives in devon

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayne Oswald