Inbox/sent message box full indicator

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Please can you tell me how to move this to just under the banner when I am in my inbox? It used to be here on the old board and gave a visual warning that you were running out of space so you could do some housekeeping.

I know I get sent an email to say my inbox is full which is brilliant but it would be nice not to have to get to that point.

If it is not possible for me to move it please could you suggest it for the next load of updates?

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It can`t be done with this server I`m afraid Lemony.

I know how frustrating it is as I`ve been caught out many a time, trying to send a PM only to lose it when the notice comes to say I`ve exceeded my quota.

I keep an eye on it now and delete PMs as I go.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Can I just say that if this happens, if you open another window in your browser, go to TP and your mail box on this window and delete PMs etc, then on the first window you can just press the back button and the PM you were trying to send will still be there on the screen, and you can press send again.

Got me out of a hole once or twice.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
That is a help Jennifer, but the same principle doesn`t work if you get a pop up announcing a new PM, while you are using a reply box either to a post or PM.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
What if you click on open PM in another window? Or what does it say when you get one? Let me experiment and get back to you!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enticottdebbie