I am at breakdown today

ChristineR62

Oct 12, 2009
NW England
Hi Helen

Good luck for the scan tomorrow. When you get the results, you will at least know properly what you have to deal with.

Thinking of you and Alan.

Love and hugs
Christine
xxx

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Thinking of you dear Helen, that's how I was, a sore throat and then lost my voice, now a raging chest infection, so do please take care of yourself and get a doctor to check you out, love Pauline xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thank you all for your thoughts and good wishes. Our appointment is at 11.45am and we are being picked up by our granddaughter.

I am running on remote control I think because I don't know what to think or feel and so am thinking nothing and feeling nothing. When I have the occasional thought or feeling it is usually recognising that our night time situation can't go on indefinitely because I am unable to gain proper sleep due to Alan being up and down all night. In the morning, it all seems like just a dream and I wonder whether the night time was real or not!!

I seem to be coming down with that cold that is going round but I don't feel particularly ill - just uncomfortable.

Love

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Just wishing you good luck with the appointment today, Helen, and hoping everything goes OK for you both. Love