House Advice part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
No. I didn't use utlity warehouse. I used Scottish gas for both electricty and gas and settled all existing bills before me and my niece left the house. They have totally lost the plot. I have got online access that can show I paid all the existing bills

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
A well respected site Money Saving Expert, has an opion on the company you're referring to, interesting read, no quotes on here as they're not all good.
Give it a try, the site is hosted by Martin Lewis regular presenter on radio 4 as financial advisor.
K

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
No. I didn't use utlity warehouse. I used Scottish gas for both electricty and gas and settled all existing bills before me and my niece left the house. They have totally lost the plot. I have got online access that can show I paid all the existing bills
nothing to sress about then, just laugh at their stupidity

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
A well respected site Money Saving Expert, has an opion on the company you're referring to, interesting read, no quotes on here as they're not all good.
Give it a try, the site is hosted by Martin Lewis regular presenter on radio 4 as financial advisor.
K
TT's are saying that I run up a bill with this company. I never have doing anything all my bill payments were with British Gas regarding electricty and gas.

Scarlet Lady

Apr 6, 2021
He told me that I do not appear in the case at the end of Jan, but will have to go further on.
I don’t understand what this means, Victoria. Is your solicitor confirming that a case against you is listed for hearing at some point in the future? If so, on what grounds and under which court?

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
Surely if you owed money to Utility Warehouse they would be chasing you for it. Nothing to do with your sisters. As for things you left in the house again not your problem, no reason why you should have had to empty the house. I agree with others, most of this sounds like sabre rattling and very petty spitefulness. I am so sorry that do far 2024 is not turning out a better year for you.

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Debt is a civil matter ,the Procurator Fiscal would not be involved.They are only concerned with criminal offences-waving a knife would come in to this category.As stated before the evidence the prosecution have needs to be requested

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
I just want to reitrate I have not done this. I am still so upset about my mum's passing and two people coming to the house on a repeated basis and telling you have to leave doesn't help. I have been sucidal and still are I have spoken to some colleagues in work who will give character references. I had the police round to the flat last night I mentioned that I was feeling sucidal on the phone and mentioned that they have been asking where I am . Police told me that they if they turn up to call them.

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
I am so sorry that you are still going through this @Ineedhelp . Please remember that if you have suicidal thoughts that the Samaritan's are there to help. I have attached a link for your information.

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
I wonder if all this with TT’s, are attempts to get your solicitor to release your new address to them. Hang on in there, you are doing well, no one would be feeling great with all this going on. Hope your weekend goes better.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I wonder if all this with TT’s, are attempts to get your solicitor to release your new address to them. Hang on in there, you are doing well, no one would be feeling great with all this going on. Hope your weekend goes better.
Yes as @Knitandpurl says you have come such a long way and are doing very well. Do not let them have your new address.

MaNaAk

notsogooddtr

Jul 2, 2011
Have you engaged a solicitor yet?You have a right to know what evidence will be presented against you in court.There must be some evidence-until you know what it is you can’t refute it

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Have you engaged a solicitor yet?You have a right to know what evidence will be presented against you in court.There must be some evidence-until you know what it is you can’t refute it
I have had a solicitor since the my world collapsed with my mum dying. I remembered this morning some things about that day I have passed on to my solicitor. I have evidence of TT's lying in court, and messages showing that they planned to get me locked up. The younger one is a nurse and she said in these messages she was to going to say to the GP and get me locked up.
The night my father attacked me, midair trying to break my neck. The older halfwit told me that they were working on a plan to get me locked up. I reported this to the police at the time as I can you imagine I was hysterical.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Thank you. My solicitor will not and all my supporters will not release my address.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
I don’t understand what this means, Victoria. Is your solicitor confirming that a case against you is listed for hearing at some point in the future? If so, on what grounds and under which court?
Waving a knife and threating to kill them. I have remember something this morning that helps me. The police gave me a RPW and told me they were under the impression they were lying. They give me the warning. The two clowns wanted to remain in the house to clean .

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Waving a knife and threating to kill them. I have remember something this morning that helps me. The police gave me a RPW and told me they were under the impression they were lying. They give me the warning. The two clowns wanted to remain in the house to clean .
Hope you don't mind me asking but what is an RPW?

MaNaAk

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Hope you don't mind me asking but what is an RPW?

MaNaAk
Recorded police warning. After the police did this, because they didn't want to charge me. After this they TT's wanted to remain in the house to clean. The next day the older 'tone texts me to say the police I had health problems. I called the police about this and they said they didnt discuss this.
A few days later the older one texted me to say I had been seen coming out the local police station and asked was this about my forthcoming knife trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janet1980