House Advice part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Yes. As I said last night, I have remembered something that will hopefully show I didn't do this.
They wanted to remain in the house after I alledgley did this but the police asked them to leave at my request

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Yes. As I said last night, I have remembered something that will hopefully show I didn't do this.
They wanted to remain in the house after I alledgley did this but the police asked them to leave at my request
Proving you didnt do something is far harder than asking for evidence to show that you did. If they have no evidence to show that you did- thats it, there is no evidence that you did.

Its extremely difficult to prove a negative. Soon after I moved, I had baliff turn up, looking for the fellow that lived in the house previously. The stupid chap asked if I was married to the fella they were looking for.
No
they asked me if I could prove that.
Think about that.
I could prove who I WAS married to- if I was married. I couldnt produce anything to prove that I wasn't. How could I possibly prove that i wasnt?

eventually i got the house purchase docs out, which satisfied them. Proved that it as my house not his and that he had moved on.

I had evidence to back what I was saying

Where is their evidence? Ask for it- or get your solicitor to ak for it

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Proving you didnt do something is far harder than asking for evidence to show that you did. If they have no evidence to show that you did- thats it, there is no evidence that you did.

Its extremely difficult to prove a negative. Soon after I moved, I had baliff turn up, looking for the fellow that lived in the house previously. The stupid chap asked if I was married to the fella they were looking for.
No
Think about that.
I could prove who I WAS married to- if I was married. I couldnt produce anything to prove that I wasn't. How could I possibly prove that i wasnt?

eventually i got the house purchase docs out, which satisfied them. Proved that it as my house not his and that he had moved on.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023

No
Think about that.

That is the next step. I met a former neighbour today and he is happy to act as a character reference. Some work colleagues and friends have agreed to provide character references. My former neighbour is going to ask other neighbours

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
Case is called tomorrow, not looking forward to the eventual trial but I need to go and put on my big girl pants on and face these clowns. I have not done this, since my mum's passing as you all know I have been very sucidial. I had a brilliant mental health nurse who knew of all the TT's visits and the effect it was having on me. I am going to hopefully speak to her and get hopefully some evidence of this.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
so have you seen their evidence?
Crazy crazy situation
they must be briing a private prosecution- still dont understand how the poice gave you a warning for something you didnt do

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
so have you seen their evidence?
Crazy crazy situation
they must be briing a private prosecution- still dont understand how the poice gave you a warning for something you didnt do
No. Case is called tomorrow. Police did to prevent me being charged.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Then you must have done something. They couldnt have charged you for something you didnt do
My interpretation of the Scottish system is that the police did not consider there was a case to inform the Procurator Fiscal and issued an RPW which simply logged the alleged event.
The listing is a meeting to decide whether or not the Procurator Fiscal should be involved.

I may be completely wrong, anybody with knowledge of the system please comment.

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
I don't know the Scottish system, and appreciate that TT may have their own agenda to push matters and spur on public officials for their own personal hate etc but (i) if no harm done (ii) caution given then (iii) what a pointless exercise and waste of public officials' time!

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
No caution, acceptance of RPW does not mean acceptance of guilt.

Last edited:

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know the Scottish system, and appreciate that TT may have their own agenda to push matters and spur on public officials for their own personal hate etc but (i) if no harm done (ii) caution given then (iii) what a pointless exercise and waste of public officials' time!
In 2019 they TT's planned to get me locked up. I have text messages that show younger one, who is a staff nurse planned to go to GP and say I was a danger to myself and others. The older psychopath told me the night my father attacked they were working on a plan to get me locked up. Lovely family not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfly