House Advice part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
@Ineedhelp you seemed to suggest you were moving into your flat straightaway? Have you done this? Can you get your furniture removed quicker? I think that's the only way to resolve this once and for all.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
The terrible twins will tell the surveyor a lot of rubbish, it is nothing to do with me now. When they new people move in and discover all the flat, let the fun and games began they will be hopefully liable and nothing to do with me. I will pay solicitors fees, my friend her money back, pay off a good sum off the mortgage. I will hopefully have enough to put away and get a holiday for me and Jordan. If she wants to go away with her old aunt. I really do feel for her, because my mum was her real mum.
Not sure what you mean by ''disover all the flat ''
All 3 of you will be liable- or rather the estate will probably- so no shenanigans

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Not sure what you mean by ''disover all the flat ''
All 3 of you will be liable- or rather the estate will probably- so no shenanigans
I think the implication is that TTs may intestinally misrepresent something(s).

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
I went up to the house tonight took all my possessions, clothes etc cups. All that is to go is my microwave, niece's TV and bed on 1/11/23

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
The TT's have already lied under oath in civil court twice and social work. How the hell can I avoid any liabilty.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Liability for wha
they are going to expect you to pay any utility bills upto the day you move out
If confirmation has been obtained she is joint owner and could be held responsible for any misinformation.
If confirmation has not been obtained and house is offered 'subject to confirmation' all responsibility is with the administrator(s) of estate.

Not worth worrying about, let TTs both dig holes and get out of them unaided.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @Ineedhelp,

On the day that you move out make sure you record the reading on your meters and record the reading on your meters at your new flat as well. @Jessbow's latest has reminded me to advise you of this.

MaNaAk

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
I went up to the house tonight took all my possessions, clothes etc cups. All that is to go is my microwave, niece's TV and bed on 1/11/23
I would advise that ALL your and your nieces belongings are removed immediately.
Once the TT's discover you have moved out they will clear the place completely.

Bod

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
I would advise that ALL your and your nieces belongings are removed immediately.
Once the TT's discover you have moved out they will clear the place completely.

Bod
They are aware that we are moving on the 1/11/. My removal is booked for 24/10 a week on Tuesday.

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
@Ineedhelp you seemed to suggest you were moving into your flat straightaway? Have you done this? Can you get your furniture removed quicker? I think that's the only way to resolve this once and for all.
I can't get the removal done until a week on Tuesday. If any of our's things are moved that is illegal and theft.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
If it's only your niece's bed and TV and a microwave why don't you get friends to help you move these things? Or would St Vincent de Paul help? That way they won't be stolen.

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
They are aware that we are moving on the 1/11/. My removal is booked for 24/10 a week on Tuesday.
Just make sure you take meter reading s when you vacate - safest way is a photo on your phone with the date as well. You should be liable for usage after that - and you tell the service suppliers that, plus water co, and council for council tax. Although you know all this!

Ineedhelp

Apr 10, 2023
If it's only your niece's bed and TV and a microwave why don't you get friends to help you move these things? Or would St Vincent de Paul help? That way they won't be stolen.
I have got a removal company set up for a week tomorrow.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
I just thought to get your things out of the way asap as you almost certainly know they will be cleared out. I think you said they were putting the house on sale? In that case they may want it completely empty. Why not have a polite word with them and ask them to keep your things until your removal date. I know SVDP people are usually retired but do you attend Mass - in that case there may be younger people who could help you - I am sure they would if they knew your situation.

Please don't involve the police any more - they are probably fed up with it and have better things to do. They would view this as a domestic issue that you should resolve between yourselves. Solicitors are obviously useless as you found and do you know how much of a bill you have racked up with yours? You ought to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.