1. Welcome to Talking Point - an online community for everyone who is affected by dementia. Whether you have dementia or know someone who does, we will be there for you.

If you need help using Talking Point, read our Help pages or contact us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

Documenting my Father with Dementia

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by TheJourneyWithToughKenaMan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. For the Caregivers | Turnpike Talk: Volume 1 - In the early morning hours while traveling to a client via the Pennsylvania turnpike, Ken Jr has a chance to ponder some of what life has thrown his way and tries to make sense of it all....WATCH NOW!! [​IMG]

2. Not knowing who said it or what it even means, my Father reads these powerful words that make up a very meaningful quote....WATCH NOW!! [​IMG]

3. Having his mind nearly wiped clean of his memory and ability to comprehend since being diagnosed with dementia, the one thing that seems to have been spared is ToughKenaMan's pool shooting skills....WATCH NOW!! [​IMG]

4. Here is a preview snippet from an upcoming episode of "The Journey with ToughKenaMan"...WATCH NOW!![​IMG]

5. Now that that the warmer weather is upon us, the plan is to stay active by going on more outdoor walks and enjoying the sunny days ahead of us....WATCH NOW!! [​IMG]

6. In the early morning hours while traveling to a client via the Pennsylvania turnpike, Ken Jr has a chance to ponder some of what life has thrown his way and tries to make sense of it all....WATCH NOW!![​IMG]

7. Here is a preview snippet from an upcoming episode of "The Journey with ToughKenaMan"...WATCH NOW!! - [​IMG]

8. If you can hold onto just half of what you've learned as a child, then you are plenty capable of thinking and doing for yourself as an elder unless.....WATCH NOW!! - [​IMG]

9. A place we all have encountered at one time or another will be visited by my Father for the first time ever......well....NOT REALLY.....WATCH NOW!! [​IMG]

10. "One of his three Great Sons" as ToughKenaMan would say does his best to help his Father remember how old he is on his 69th birthday....WATCH NOW!! - [​IMG]