Book thing about demensa

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Hi I'm Matt May be you don't remeber I'm Arkansas. I seen a on lines deal says you can get a book is telling you can make demensa go away if you do 3 thing is 49 dollars my wife says is not rite but I don't kñoe you guys hear about that? That guy saying he have it had it but don't no more. Maybe could try anyways you reckon?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi @MatthewB.

To be honest it doesn’t sound as it it would be something worth getting. You really can’t make dementia ‘go away’.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
I'm looking on them lines to fix your brain it said that cause I have to go in some days to the big town to take some test and I'm think if I do so good can maybe go back to my job I hope

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
Perhaps the guy who wrote the book still has ‘ it ‘ but doesn’t remember he has it?
It sounds 46 dollars overpriced to me.

Good luck with your tests. If the testing raises any issues for you then post again, there is always someone here to listen.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Perhaps the guy who wrote the book still has ‘ it ‘ but doesn’t remember he has it?
It sounds 46 dollars overpriced to me.

Good luck with your tests. If the testing raises any issues for you then post again, there is always someone here to listen.
Thank you kindly that one doctor saying not reverse able but maybe this one nows another thing. I'm bout going crazy nobody wanting me to do no work stuff or even go walk around and my truck don't work to go on a ride

Weasell

Oct 21, 2019
Thank you kindly that one doctor saying not reverse able but maybe this one nows another thing. I'm bout going crazy nobody wanting me to do no work stuff or even go walk around and my truck don't work to go on a ride
So sorry to hear this! Difficult for you and your wife who sounds very sensible.
when you go for the testing don’t forget to pick there brains for any extras that are available? Experts to talk about activities money anything going?

But make sure the advice comes from proper healthcare professionals, not someone trying to rip you off. If you have got dementia it can make you very vulnerable.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
That one sound like wining I'm very sorry. Is bad to complain I'm very sorry don't want no body to feel bad don't figure out can eras that bad words please forgive me being selfish

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
So sorry to hear this! Difficult for you and your wife who sounds very sensible.
when you go for the testing don’t forget to pick there brains for any extras that are available? Experts to talk about activities money anything going?

But make sure the advice comes from proper healthcare professionals, not someone trying to rip you off. If you have got dementia it can make you very vulnerable.
You are very nice thank you

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
Hi thank you my Lisa says that same thing she says scam that thing is. I wish I could go to my job I don't want to wast money.
yes, be careful. there are always people who takes advantage of sufferer . Of any kind. joint/knee pain, arthritis, like dementia there is no cure really