Awakening from Alzheimer's - regain your brain

Chase

Apr 21, 2021
I totally understand that people are willing to try anything which sounds promising. But the Bredesen protocol is definitely not the answer in my opinion if you are dealing with AD. What I find despicable is the way his work it is being presented by some — both in books suggesting “reversal of AD” or “surviving AD” or health companies claiming it to offer real hope for Alzheimer’s. Now, a study is being touted claiming to prove the protocol’s efficacy. From what I understand, it was a pre-publication. And it was not a top-notch journal like the JAM or The Lancet that will publish it. No doubt they would have been clamouring to be the first to report on such groundbreaking work had they thought it had any real merit for treatment. However, The Lancet did publish a critique titled “Can We Trust ‘The End of Alzheimer’s?’” Its author correctly claims that most of the things suggested in it do not require an expensive protocol to implement.

Last edited:

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
It’s a while since I read a lot about this gentleman’s ideas and his protocols and programatics but I can remember that the expense was going to place it beyond the budgets of most people.

I also can clearly remember how tight the program was and thinking that it was so tough that it would be all but impossible to follow.

Then the cynic in me popped up to say that if this was as successful as stated, then why aren’t more people, more doctors, more hospitals using this program? And I wonder why hasn’t there been a parallel study done by another institution if this was so good, just to validate his claims.

However, I would never say that it wasn’t worth a try as nothing else works.