ALZHEIMERS WITH Russell Grant

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Just been to make a phone call to someone who I know enjoys cricket and he knows the person that organises Northop team and is going to try and find a contact number for us.

Perhaps Ian could liase with Flintshire branch to get the ball rolling! (no pun intended)

Linda x

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
for all those in need of a hug xxxx

Attachments

• hug.gif
    hug.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 314

Waffagolf

Feb 11, 2004
North Wales
Mute

Hi Russell

You mentioned the word 'Mute' earlier, gosh that brought back memories of my Dad Jack. Towards the end he hardly spoke a word. Didn't watch TV, listen to radio, read papers, nothing. He was just....there....and didn't know me. I suppose he'd already gone. I now sleep in his old room, the one I was born in, and I like to think he's there with me all the time, which I know he is. Goah, how we miss people.

IAN

Tash

Jan 8, 2007
London, UK
Just before you go, can you give us a prediction of what the future holds for TalkingPoint - which has just turned 4.

;)

RussellGrant

Mar 27, 2007
www.russellgrant.com
Ian, of course he is there with you, when he was at his most finest and upstanding. I have been a Christian Spiritualist since I was 12, and the strength and comfort it has brought me cannot be described.

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
Waffagolf said:
Hi Russell

You mentioned the word 'Mute' earlier, gosh that brought back memories of my Dad Jack. Towards the end he hardly spoke a word. Didn't watch TV, listen to radio, read papers, nothing. He was just....there....and didn't know me. I suppose he'd already gone. I now sleep in his old room, the one I was born in, and I like to think he's there with me all the time, which I know he is. Goah, how we miss people.

IAN

Sadly my mum is now very much like that these days and I am no longer sure if she recognises me or any of her family.

Brenda

RussellGrant

Mar 27, 2007
www.russellgrant.com
Well Tash, like all little tots it is growing up and soon it will need to go to school! Perhaps faster technology so we can all jammer and chatter without losing the thread. But that aside it is an Aries baby so like all Aries baby it will strive to be noticed and taken very seriously which is certainly the way things are going, I will certainly pop on again very soon. Much love to you all, great comfort and make sure this Easter is one where you take care of yourselves as much as you do those you love. Russ xxxxx:)

Tash

Jan 8, 2007
London, UK
Many thanks, Russell for joining in the celebrations today! You've made a lot of friends here on Talking Point and you're welcome back any time.

Karola

Jan 3, 2007
Rugby
Ditto with my Mum, she hardly seems to do anything apart from clap and hum. I just like to think she's in a place far away but make sure I hug her and tell her I love her incase she is still in there.

RussellGrant

Mar 27, 2007
www.russellgrant.com
Karola darling, you are doing the right thing of course, for she will recognise the greatest medicine of all, your love and affection.

Please excuse me everyone as I have to go back to the office now, much love to you all, Russell xxxxx:p

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Right Russell have the name and phone number of the person you need to contact but I can't post it on the open forum.

Linda

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
DMC - thanks for the hug - I NEEDED that today!.
Russell - thanks for being here today. You can see how wonderful TP is for us - in those difficult days it is good just to 'share' with others in the same situation.
Best wishes to all Beckyjan