advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
(((Hugs))) @jennifer1967. I hope you get your covid jab soon, then, as others have suggested, it might be good to get away for a few days and leave him to his own devices..
thanks @Bunpoots i hope im getting 2 hrs tomorrow. im annoyed at the system or lack of it. if i was able to go out, i would be able to access support but because i cant, theres nothing. i would have thought i was more vulnerable. im spent and had enough. they havent been round so i dont know when. i know to phone if i have to.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Thats a double disappointment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
there will be no 2 hr peace for me as my son cant take him and there isnt a direct bus route there. todays just kept on giving. phoned dial a ride and they cant do it either

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MaNaAk

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
So sorry to hear that nothing has gone right today - not even your 2nd jab. I guess you didn’t even get a phone call to reschedule it. I know you have so much on your plate and no energy but do try and get that organised again.
I too am sending you hugs ??? and you definitely deserve them. I am glad you stuck to your guns and did not start altering tablets in the dossett box.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
So sorry to hear that nothing has gone right today - not even your 2nd jab. I guess you didn’t even get a phone call to reschedule it. I know you have so much on your plate and no energy but do try and get that organised again.
I too am sending you hugs ??? and you definitely deserve them. I am glad you stuck to your guns and did not start altering tablets in the dossett box.
thankyou, @Bikerbeth i was made to feel like i was nothing and accounted for nothing and didnt deserve anything. thats what i take away from all this. im not altering meds and one of them is going to have to speak to my daughter very nicely for her to redo the whole months supply of his tablets for 25mg of sertraline. she is a dispenser thats in charge of her dads medication. he only trusts her and if he doesnt trust then he wont take them. she and gp can sort that problem between them. if i could i would walk out of the house and keep going but i cant because of the pain i am in but that doesnt count for anything either. collateral damage i think they call it. not getting at you but at the people that i supposed to help but dont know the meaning of the word. i will sort out jab tomorrow.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MaNaAk
thanks @MaNaAk i feel like a nothing and really, they can get on with it. if he doesnt trust his dosset boxes then he wont take his tablets. they can sort that out as well. im done with them all.

AwayWithTheFairies

Apr 21, 2021
They should deliver a whole new dosette box with the correct meds, and take away the other one and sort it out themselves without bothering anyone in the house. Jeez.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
not had a great night tossing and turning with everything going around in my head and have woken up with a headache. got another lump on my head the other side this time. got to sort out my jab as they didnt arrive yesterday. i cant shake this feeling of being unworthy and undeserving. hes going today for 2 hrs. so at least 2 hrs peace. they can sort it out between them and leave me out of it.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning @jennifer1967.

You are worth it. You are a wonderful wife, mother, friend and carer and you are speaking up for us. Please, please tell your children everything.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning @jennifer1967.

You are worth it. You are a wonderful wife, mother, friend and carer and you are speaking up for us. Please, please tell your children everything.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk hes gone out to his mens sheds on his own as my son couldnt take him. my son text. i couldnt get hold of him to speak to. my daughter was at work but she is going to have a lovely surprise of doing her dads month worth of dosset boxes again after lack of communication between gp and OPMH. its half-term so all the grandchildren are at home. ive tried before and they are not interested and what can they do? hes raised his voice as hes frustrated with the way they are treating to me. he has already started demanding and ordering me around. the dementia navigator is phoning me today. ive had enough. i cant tamper with his boxes as he says he wont trust me and wont take any of his tablets which i cant have. its almost like im withdrawing from it. they can do what they like, just leave me out of it. my jab is on the 9/6 so that settles that. thank you, i will be fine now ive got a break. lets hope he hasnt left things to fester and i get the reaction later.