advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I bet it will look lovely when its done.
Horrible upheaval while its being done, though.
xx
its not too bad as my son tells me to go and supervise from a distance and sit down. hes very tidy as well. my husband likes the company as my son is really good with him and they both like winding me up. i can give it back though

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Also well done to @jennifer1967 and her family! You must be so pleased with this

MaNaAk
i am pleased as its the first time ive put the whole thing together with matching stuff and co-ordinating it all. i get a lot of stick with the both of them feeding off each other. i told them i had ordered grey and they said that will be purple then!! they have a very dry sense of humour.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
he got up this morning and he was wobbling all over the place when he walked. he said he feels a bit strange. he then had the shakes especially in his hands. hes not hot or shivery. he went out yesterday which tires him out and had a late night last night as we were minding my neighbours dog. he went out to have a ride my sons new car but hes eaten and had meds. could it just be down to tiredness?

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Mmm...... could be, but Id want to check its not an infection. OH doesnt get a temperature when he gets an infection, but he loses mobility and gets the shakes.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Mmm...... could be, but Id want to check its not an infection. OH doesnt get a temperature when he gets an infection, but he loses mobility and gets the shakes.
he has woken up and not shaking now. ive asked if he feels there is any problems, waterworks etc and i havent notice anything different and he feels better. i will keep my eye on him. hes more alert so could be low sugar levels and hes just eaten again. hes diabetic.

Mum mo

Jan 1, 2019
Please get yourself some help and support you shouldn't have to feel scared in your own home . Virtual hug sent

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Please get yourself some help and support you shouldn't have to feel scared in your own home . Virtual hug sent
thank you @Mum mo some of the thread is from last year. he has been having memantine since then and has improved to the point that hes not aggressive and happier. support on the other hand was not forth coming to any degree and i worked through it myself with the help of this forum. ive got the added bonus of being housebound although i now have a mobility scooter that i go out on for a break and he goes to mens shed so i get a break then as well.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
the mens shed has opened back up on a monday so i have 2 mornings without him. i tried not to cheer and look happy but failed miserably. my son is taking my old stereo in so they can party. they have been waiting for the electrics to be installed. after my son and his family visit, he was tired but proudly said he had not fallen asleep. my son did the cooking and it was lovely and grandson cut my back lawn and cut in the path.
im very lucky.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
It`s so good to have family support @jennifer1967 It makes so much difference.
they are really good with my husband as well, my son especially uses humour a lot. they are both very dry. hes been doing the decorating as well. my husband was told to sort out his wife as i was interfering with peeling carrots. to supervise in another room. my daughter does his dossett boxes and orders all his meds as she is a dispenser in a chemist. she does a monthly order.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning @jennifer1967,

He's got lovely weather today. I'm having to watch TV on the phone as I have interference with Look East. I won't call anyone out until I've moved.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
thank you @MaNaAk , @Grannie G and @canary we have no plans but its lovely to see the sun. definitely better for the old joints. i hope the "party animal" can stay awake just for a little while. he did nothing but sleep yesterday which would have been peaceful if he doesnt grunt, mutter and snore in his sleep!!!!!