advice please

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
my oldest son and grandson are painting my hallway. hes told me to supervise from a distance, as far away as possible!!!??:p
Are you able to go out and leave them alone with your husband so that they can all get on together? This would give you a break.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Are you able to go out and leave them alone with your husband so that they can all get on together? This would give you a break.

MaNaAk
ive got the shopping coming so need to stay for that. they were asking which paint for what part. i had to remind him of the colour we are having. hes got the papers and i cant access the front door for my scooter. my husband is "supervising" ready for the comment you are putting the paint on upside down.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
my son is having a day off today as he has to pick his son up but will be back tomorrow. my husband is going shopping and i give him a little list, this morning it was my birthday card and flowers??? he smiled. the ot for the ramp is coming today to see if the council will build me a permanent one.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
my son is having a day off today as he has to pick his son up but will be back tomorrow. my husband is going shopping and i give him a little list, this morning it was my birthday card and flowers??? he smiled. the ot for the ramp is coming today to see if the council will build me a permanent one.
Oh that's so sweet! No Men's Shed then.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
the surveyor has to come but the council OT has recommended i have a permanent ramp to be able to go out. when we are having difficulty with the stairs, they will come and look at that and what they can do. we are so very lucky with our council and i appreciate everything they are doing for both of us so we can stay in our home. i know its not the same for everyone.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
still borrowing but asking me now and pay back promptly now. i have to lock the door as they will just walk in. at least they have took notice
Good afternoon @jennifer1967,

They shouldn't be borrowing from you but at least they are asking you and paying you back. Do you have nice weather like we have? How's the painting coming on?

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good afternoon @jennifer1967,

They shouldn't be borrowing from you but at least they are asking you and paying you back. Do you have nice weather like we have? How's the painting coming on?

MaNaAk
good afternoon @MaNaAk at least they are not sneaking around me now and its out in the open. my husband was so worried about it so ive taken over like a lot of other things he can no longer cope with. ive learnt to cope with a lot of things are didnt before.
they are coming tomorrow to finish it. i will do whatever they cant. the weather is lovely now but we had a few down pours this morning. i have been supporting my dil this morning and i must admit im feeling a bit worried. the music is not doing his job this morning. not hitting the spot this morning.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
good morning @MaNaAk yes i have to supervise at a very long distance away. hopefully, most will be finished and then i will paint the stairs. my husband is sitting in his chair for waitress service!!!!
I think you should let your children know so that they can tell you to keep away from the stairs and as for your husband is there a job you can give him. Daisy is soaking again and also try to look at the closing ceremony it is spectacular.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
th
I think you should let your children know so that they can tell you to keep away from the stairs and as for your husband is there a job you can give him. Daisy is soaking again and also try to look at the closing ceremony it is spectacular.

MaNaAk
thank you @MaNaAk ive already be told they are doing them and to keep off them. hes watching the closing ceremony so out of trouble for a bit. shopping comes soon so he can busy himself there as well. its best he stays away from the paint in case they are putting it on upside down!!!!! they are doing the bannister, cupboard door and my door today.