A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
What fabulous grandchildren you have Sylvia - you must be so proud!!!

So glad you enjoyed your time with them - it's so special:)

Love

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
It's a really good photo of you..you look so relaxed and happy...:D

Those are the exact words that came to mind when I saw the photo.

Beautiful, gorgeous grandchildren too. I hope you can have many more days like this with them.

The photo of the beach made my bottom lip start quivering - I want to go back.

Last edited:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sylvia

These pictures portray happier times for you:) The sitting service is working very well for you and in many ways is better than respite because you are not having to deal with all the hassle that respite could mean;) Long may it continue.

The grandchildren look absolutely gorgeous and so do you. I would give a king's ransom for one of those ice creams:eek:

Love

CYN

Jan 4, 2008
east sussex
Dear Sylvia

i loved the photos as well,and also the jacket.very good looking grandchildren you and dhiren have passed on your genes:D

love Cynthia x x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks Folks. :D

The jacket was a treat to myself. I had been looking for something for ages and all I saw were high fashion, over priced, narrow sleeved, short skimpy things. So when I saw this I grabbed it. I`m pleased it meets with approval.

I`m also pleased my grandchildren meet with approval too, as I am sorely prejudiced. :eek: It was lovely to have some time with them.

Pam, the harbour is 15 minutes walk from home. I treasure it.

Dhiren has slept a lot today. He has been getting up at the old summer times, so far too early,and it seems to have knocked him for six.
I hope he doesn`t suddenly come alive tonight.

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
Sylvia,

You and your grandchildren look stunning. Thank you for sharing the photos. Here's hoping this is the first of many trips out with your grandchildren.

Love Carina x

Lizziekins

May 13, 2009
Bath
Just catching up Sylvia. I agree with everyone else about the lovely photos - thank you so much for sharing them.

Hope this evening is a good one.

All the best, Lizziekins

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
great photos sylvia picked the right day weather wise as well. hope you have a good night and dhiren has a quite night love larivy

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
sylvia you look wonderful exactly as i imagined you to be . what beautiful grandchildren you have. isntnt the weather good hoting up for the weekend i think lyn xx:D:D

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Sylvia - What lovely photographs. Lovely grandchildren. And you looking so carefree and happy too. What a lot a bit of "time out" can achieve. Long may it continue. Love, Nan XXX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
We have had a spat.

I was helping Dhiren undress and he was too tired to cooperate so it was a clumsy , uncomfortable activity. He became stroppy and was quite rude and verbally aggressive so I left him to it.

I must admit I was quite shocked and upset about behaviour which was commonplace months, ago but is now rare.

He took himself off to bed but in his anger has managed to find and set out all his clean clothes for tomorrow. They are hanging on his bed lever, his trousers are under his pillow , he has got all his shoes out again, and next to them is a bulging plastic bag containing lots of clean clothes.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sylvia

I'm sorry you've had a spat because I always find these things leave me feeling rather cool to say the least. Will you leave his clothes where he left them or do you put them away so that he doesn't have a reminder in he morning?

Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirstyread