A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezed

Apr 28, 2009
Southampton
Dear Sylvia,

All the very best for today. You will both be in my thoughts. I hope you will be supported today.

Sending a (((hug)))

Love
Jeanne

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Not sure what word to describe it as but I have a full heart & on brink of tears (not sadness, "pride" I suppose) feeling this morning the strength of TPers behind you Sylvia - like an army (that is the word I can't quite get right) standing with you for support.....xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Morning Sylvia,

It does make such a difference having the Talking Point support holding one up at these terribly challenging times and my support is in there amongst everyone else somewhere:) Whatever you decide, and however and whenever you decide to do it, you will have that support:)

Love to both you and Dhiren x

dillydaydream

Sep 30, 2009
Buckinghamshire
Hoping that everything runs smoothly today for you both. Nobody can more deserve a respite break than you, Sylvia. It makes me ashamed at how little I am able to cope in comparison.
Carolyn x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Sue and Mary Ann.

Sue , it is exactly what I was thinking. Rallying support is how I see it.
Mary Ann, you have not posted for ages and it is so good to hear from you. I hope all is as well as it can be for you , Peter and the children.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Pauline, Helen and Carolyn. Thank you.
Carolyn, never be ashamed of your role as a carer. You are doing your best and your best is good enough.
I hope I can bear that in mind as we travel to the home. xx

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Dear Sylvia
So sorry to read of the problems you are having with Dhiren. I do hope respite comes along soon and that Dhiren is still in agreement when it does happen

love Julie xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks Jan xx :)

I`ve just had a call from Telecare. They will be here in an hour and installation should be completed this morning leaving this afternoon free.

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Thoughts are with you today Sylvia. You are a strong lady, but sometimes even the strongest amongst us needs a rest.

Whatever the day may throw at you you are working from love for Dhiren. Knowing when you need support and respite is a strength in itself.

((((hugs)))

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Sylvia, I see you're still online.

How are you feeling? And have you got your help sorted?

Wishing you and Dhiren all the best.

Love,

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
I have gone against all that has been spoken and told him I`m not all right, I`m very worried about him and he must go into a convalescent home so I can get help and advice to look after him.

Dhiren will fully understand. He may be confused but inside he is there and he will understand.
My thoughts are with you today and I so hope this afternoon is not going to be too devastating for you. You have done so very well for a very long time. Please accept the help offered and give yourself time to re-couperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch